Inflatable Plug

Sideshow_G

I've seen a few videos online of people using inflatable buttplugs but they appear to be really strong and of high quality to the point were the plug inflates to huge sizes but it seem to start out as a small plug.  I have a number of inflatables with the biggest being my Ace of Spaces Inflatable which is massive but it's really difficult to insert deflated (but I have managed it).  I get nearly all my toys from Lovehoney (UK toy shop) but does anyone one where I can get a good inflatable plug from which can go to huge sizes?

Sorry for the long winded question ;) 

Extremerestraints.com is where I got my inflatable plug just like what you’re describing. I think it’s called the xl inflatable butt plug, it starts about 2 inches wide and 6inches long with soft but solid core. It can inflate as large as you like, more that five inches wide. Despite the description might not say that. This plug will reach your limit and have more to inflate. I’ll look it up and post it here.

Thanks, would be great if I could get that plug.  I've had a look at the site but I can't find it.  If you do manage to look it up then I would be grateful ;) 

https://www.extremerestraints.com/super-large-inflatable-anal-plug.html 

i think this is the one I got a few years ago. The description is deceiving, it gets much bigger than advertised. And feels like thick rubber. It’s funny this didn’t show up on the butt plug catergory, then I found it in the inflatable dildos section of this site.

Not sure, it probably helps a little. I used it mainly for width play. I just recently got into trying to prolapse and found the most progress from just pushing a lot while going as big and deep as possible. I experience a cool thing with this toy though. The shape of it can get into the sigmoid for me and then it sucks the entire plug all the way in! I’m in the face down ass up position with as much arch I can do, and the plug goes almost straight down and sucks IT ALL in. That’s when you can pump as much as you want and feels the best when you slowest push it out. I swear it almost get the size of a regular balloon.

20 hours ago, Funmonkey said:

https://www.extremerestraints.com/super-large-inflatable-anal-plug.html 

i think this is the one I got a few years ago. The description is deceiving, it gets much bigger than advertised. And feels like thick rubber. It’s funny this didn’t show up on the butt plug catergory, then I found it in the inflatable dildos section of this site.

That's probably why I couldn't find it when I looked.

Thank you for letting me know which plug is was.  I'll add it to my wishlist for later use

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.