Homemade lube

Bottomlad

Mostly water based for me. Though if I'm lazy I'll just use my mouth. If I'm in the shower bathroom sometimes I just put a condom over a dildo and a quick spit. After a few min I don't need lube

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. I never buy lube because the best lube I found was just a mix of xanthan gum and water. You can buy this from larger supermarkets or stores. It is used as a thickener for foods and fir gluten free baking.

You will thank me for this. It's the most slippery and thick lube you have ever tried. Plus it's completely natural and cheap.

Just add water to the powder until you like the consistency.

Guest johnroseb
On 5/19/2019 at 8:32 AM, Fuckmyprolapse said:

Mostly water based for me. Though if I'm lazy I'll just use my mouth. If I'm in the shower bathroom sometimes I just put a condom over a dildo and a quick spit. After a few min I don't need lube

Hehe, pretty much exactly the same thing.

Speaking of J-Lube... I'm a bit scary about the warnings which is written on the bottle with powder. My wife bought it for me, we've tried it, it's fantastic, but scary in a some way.

• 3 months later...

¿ Does anyone use the X-lube? I have read that it is more natural than J-lube and is not sticky. I have also read in a comment that uses petroleum jelly as a lubricant. Be careful with this as it is a derivative of oil and toxicity could enter the bloodstream through the walls of the intestine. Greetings.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.