Homemade lube

Bottomlad

Hi everyone, 

I’m getting tired of having to buy lube all the time and anal lube can be quiet expensive, £20 for 500ml, iv read that water and corn starch mixed and boiled can make great home made lube? Has anyone tried this? Iv used other natural things like coconut oil but that’s not very good for big insertions, so water and corn starch??? Anyone help???

Thank for reply guys, I never heard of this j lube but reviews look amazing, plus it sound like one tub will go very far, thank you, still I’m going to try this corn starch and water I’ll let you know the results

1 hour ago, Rosebutt said:

The issue with J-Lube is that you canNOT let it sit. It will go bad and become toxic.

I have never had any issues with mixing J-lube and letting it sit. I use a clean bottle and tap water and shake well. It might depend on the quality of your water. I live in Norway and we are fortunate enough to have really fresh and clean water

Guest vacuumpumper

Hi

I live in the UK and buy "FIST LUBE POWDER" from a UK seller off Ebay ,its a water based lube,mix it just like "JUBE", I used to use "JLUBE" but I found it a pain to clean up using salt water. "FIST LUBE POWDER" cleans up with warm soapy water and costs off ebay £13.95 with free P&P. It is a really good Lube and now I would not use anything else.The seller gets it in the post same day and you will get it in 2 to 3 days.

I use aquaphor. I’ve tried other stuff but this seems to work the best for me. The main ingredient is Vaseline. It works because it stays lubed. When you get enough in and work it then I fuck for hours and stay slippery inside and out. A tub of it lasts forever. It’s in the skin care isle. 

Jlube goes bad when mixed and not stored in a refrigerator. You need to use it in about two weeks max.

I use 1 part powder for 8 parts water. Use a plunging mixer as if beating egg whites. Let it sit in a container for one hour.

Or wet your toy/hands, add powder, mix with more water until gooey.

Like with Jell-O, there is a slower + better, and a faster + not as good method.

Another thing I solo is buy the large H2O lube container, squirt powder into it and shake for a couple minutes.

JLube goes bad when mixed because it doesn't have a lot of other chemicals to stabilize it. These chemicals aren't usually good for you.

JLube is used for cattle and horse artificial insimination and the vets mix it in large buckets just when needed. 

I must admit that I'm pretty happy just using random hand creams. They're white instead of transparent so it doesn't film as prettily but I don't care. They're cheap and readily available in any grocery store.

Eg Nivea Soft or Atrix are creams available where i live (Europe) that work great as lube. Washes off easily in the shower.

Edited by mprzyborowski

On 11/15/2018 at 12:24 PM, mprzyborowski said:

I must admit that I'm pretty happy just using random hand creams. They're white instead of transparent so it doesn't film as prettily but I don't care. They're cheap and readily available in any grocery store.

Eg Nivea Soft or Atrix are creams available where i live (Europe) that work great as lube. Washes off easily in the shower.

I've used everything as anal lube even shampoo. I know, bad idea but for a while I enjoyed the feeling until it hurt too much and then a doctor also into butt play told me to stop and explained why. 

I've also use Nivea, Vaseline, KY, Crisco, so-called "anal lube" from the store (one of the biggest scam), water based, silicone based, etc...

I'd say that water based lubes are usually fine. But nothing beats J Lube. Water based lube mixed with some premixed JLube is usually awesome.

Some folks into fisting love something called slam dunk, which is a mix of Crisco and JLube. It's easy to make. Use my recipe of 1 part powder, 8 parts water (distilled of possible) then add the resulting stabilized mixed JLube to about the same amount of Crisco. 

Edited by AzFrNick

For few months I will bee in Romania, and they never heard of Crisco. Somebody know what lube they use for fisting or for anal play with big toys?

1 hour ago, itzic0 said:

For few months I will bee in Romania, and they never heard of Crisco. Somebody know what lube they use for fisting or for anal play with big toys?

In Europe they have some fist lube they sell at the sex store. It comes in a tub.

Thank you AzFrNick for the answer, but I play with my ass every 2 day, so will cost me a fortune...and I do not think that all Romanians who play with their asses go to the sex shop to buy the lube. Should be another way....

Crisco is vegetable shortening, I think most countries sell something like it.  For me  Crisco in its normal state is rather stiff and takes a while to become soft. I put some in a bowl and run an electric hand mixer through it (called creaming) and it will stay softened and much nicer to use. 

Does anyone one knows who is used in Spain?. 

Special lubes are expensive, although I must admit that are the best...apart of oilve oil and Nivea Cream, do you know any other solution?. 

In several videos of hard gay fisting I see some substance really dense which seems to work perfect...I would like to know what is it. Unfortunately I don't have any capture of these videos.

Best regards.

I don't mean to be the nerd, but from a health standpoint, crisco is one of the worst things you could use. It is pretty much pure trans fat (hydrogenated oil), which is a carcinogen. I know this is especially true when eating it. But you can still absorb it some when it gets into the colon or especially if it migrates up into the lower intestines (for those really nice long insertions!!). 

I met a guy at the video booths who wanted me to fist him, so we went to my house and he brought a tub of lube, but I didn't know until he told me later it was crisco. He used some of my  nice big dildos on me (can't quite take a fist yet...), and we had a few great hours of play. I eat very healthy, and avoid trans fats as much as possible, so don't have much of that in my system. But the next day my guts felt awful, and I felt sick all day. I know it was the crisco!

I always use coconut oil for my anal play. Besides being a good lube, it is very healthy and promotes skin and mucus membrane health and healing. So, also Very good after some aggressive anal activities! I actually put some on my anus all the time just to keep things moist and healthy. And a great reason to finger! :) 

• 5 months later...

I always use Mr.B Fist Extreme or Classic lube when I use my big toys, it's not cheap but it's safe (enough reason to spend a bit more money if you ask me), works very good for me and it's very easy to wash off afterwards. 

For just easy going play with "small" toys I always use waterbased lube.

When I play with my glass toys (mostly under the shower) I use coconut oil or no lube at all, depending on how relaxed I am (I can take a wine bottle from the base easily without any lube).

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.