That final push

Guest vacuumpumper

Guest vacuumpumper

Hi everyone

Have been pumping and playing with big toys for a few now,but still cannot get that final push out of my rosebud/prolapse. When using my pump I can almost get it out,but there just seems to be a barrier stopping me,which is annoying as Im almost there. Have to say that when I try and really push it out the pain is bad, have tried poppers to try and loosen my anal muscles but no help.The pain is not internal but in my Arsehole. Anyone got any advice.

I have read all the articles and instructions on the site but no luck.

Cheers in advance.

Maybe stop pumping for a bit. For me I’ve been doing insertions for years now and just this year got into pumping but I pump any the end of a session because it swells everything up and Prolapse can show but can’t really push it out. I noticed much more progress when I don’t pump. Meaning I do big insertions, fisting and at same time I push a lot. I can push out a prolapse that way and it’s easy to push your prolapse in and out with no pumping. This is my experience you may be different, good luck.

Guest vacuumpumper

Hi Funmonkey, thanks for your reply, What you say makes sense,also when I pump I see the prolapse but alas it doesnt want to come out.I play a lot with big toys so will try pushing when playing with them.I tend to play first then pump so will just try pumping and pushing.

Guest vacuumpumper

Hi,

Thanks again for your earlier reply message, I know i said no more pumping,but today I gave it a last go, before I used the pump, I played with an 11"  and thick toy and a Fisting toy and use normal poppers,I then went on to my pumping toy, the cylinder is a Thickwall 3" Rosebud Cylinder.So after about 30 min play,I hit the pain barrier,where i normally stop, but I thought as its going to be my last play for a while, I decided to try and go through the pain barrier and I did, plenty of poppers helped.Then all of a sudden my prolapse popped out and for my 1st one it came out about 3" which I thought was great.

But thanks again for your help and advice.May my prolapse continue.

On 10/27/2018 at 9:09 PM, vacuumpumper said:

Hi,

Thanks again for your earlier reply message, I know i said no more pumping,but today I gave it a last go, before I used the pump, I played with an 11"  and thick toy and a Fisting toy and use normal poppers,I then went on to my pumping toy, the cylinder is a Thickwall 3" Rosebud Cylinder.So after about 30 min play,I hit the pain barrier,where i normally stop, but I thought as its going to be my last play for a while, I decided to try and go through the pain barrier and I did, plenty of poppers helped.Then all of a sudden my prolapse popped out and for my 1st one it came out about 3" which I thought was great.

What a lucky man!.

Could you show us some photo?.

I will have to study with detail your instructions.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2018 at 12:09 PM, vacuumpumper said:

Hi,

Wow, sounds awesome! Have you had any issues after you played? Like pain, incontinent, blood, permanent damage from passing that pain barrier? I’m close to getting there, but I have to stop sometimes when i see the slightest sight of blood. I can push a prolapse in and out but only about and inch out, but I can definitely feel it getting bigger and wider. I see blood before pain so I haven’t experienced the pain threshold.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.