Bad dragon

bleie1990

I have some experience with them, they worth it, especially if you like something with a knot. They are expensive but the price is similar to other silicone toys in the same size. Probably they are a bit more expensive due to the fact that they are famous and the biggest company in fantasy toy. So, chech the alternatives and then choose. =)

I have a large flint in medium. It's an awesome toy. 

It's awesome because it has two options, if you decide to insert it ribbing forward, it will play against your prostate.

I am about to buy an XL Sleipnir in medium/soft.  It is 4 inches in diameter but gets wider as you squat on it, which gives you control on how much width you want.

Christmas present for myself 

Edited by AzFrNick

5 hours ago, AzFrNick said:

Maybe. The XL Flint is pretty big. I would get it in soft with hard base. 

I own 4 Flint in XL:

1. Soft with cumtube (black) 
  2. Medium with cumtube (green)
  3. Medium without cumtube (gold)
  4. Firm without cumtube (grey)

If you are used to, the soft is quite easy to ride for longer time, medium I am still struggling with riding it more than several minutes, the firm one is quite a heavy strech and due to the ridges very hard to ride.

I thought they stopped making XL in firm due to accidents.

The ridges are the reason why Flint is popular.

I also think that it is popular with people looking for something not as "doggy" or "weird" as the rest of their toys. But... them ridges though.

Edited by AzFrNick

4 hours ago, AzFrNick said:

I thought they stopped making XL in firm due to accidents.

Yes, now a days the do not sell XL in Firm anymore, even not when you are asking for it.

I have several of XL in Firm  (Chance,  Pearce,  Trent, Sleipnir, Spritz, Clayton, Glyph) Only the Sleipnir still in the original shipping package ;)

4 hours ago, AzFrNick said:

The ridges are the reason why Flint is popular.

Yes, they are very nice but hard to stand if the toy is firm.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.