Anyone fisting and using extreme toys past age 50?

masterfister1969

I've been using fists and butt plugs with diameters as wide as 4 inches for over 20 years now.  i don't prolapse, it's just not my thing but i was wondering if any one can speak from firsthand experience if fists and extreme toy use gets riskier with age in terms of developing any kind of medical problems down there- incontinence, etc.

• 4 weeks later...

I know guys in their 60s still fisting.

Guess what? I anally fisted a 60 year old woman earlier this year. After fucking her ass.

I've played with a 55 year old dude regularly too, taking turns.

Older people have the right to have fun too you know.

• 2 weeks later...

70, and still stretching. Have done big plug (core of Humongous), double fist by women (I'm straight) I hope one day I can take my ultimate silicone plug (circonférence 36,3 cm) but there is a problem with my hips bones. I ask my tail bone to participate…  Never play more than once a week, and do Kegels on regular basis. No realy bad issues, but lots of pleasure

• 5 months later...

Actually, from my personal experience, playing with your hole helps you instead of harming you. You gain control over it, you can relax if needed, push out, you can "suck it in" when necessary, close a hole and so on. 

• 1 month later...
Guest analpumper

Im 65 next month but I do not look it of feel it. Love playing with my  big toys and love using an anal pump trying to get my rosebud out. Also i love using poppers it makes me a right slut.

• 6 months later...
On 10/19/2018 at 4:45 PM, masterfister1969 said:

I've been using fists and butt plugs with diameters as wide as 4 inches for over 20 years now.  i don't prolapse, it's just not my thing but i was wondering if any one can speak from firsthand experience if fists and extreme toy use gets riskier with age in terms of developing any kind of medical problems down there- incontinence, etc.

Me,,and I started at a very young age. 

I am stretching since teenager, I am 77 and still enjoying it...using 10cm diam plug...like also inflatable babyfootball up to 12cm diam...

no prolapse, not interested....no bad issues...:nono:

49 playing with 3.75" anal destructor small all in. my next challenge is 4.5" anal destructor.... just ordered the ram and crap to help with the change to stretch wide. got an pump some time back for pumping ass lips... now wondering if the same thickwall 3" with 2" probe will help me prolapse and how

Edited by katakuru

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2018 at 2:19 PM, AzFrNick said:

Going on 50.

Why would you stop?

My only issue is if I die that my kids would find my toys :)

I am thinking about a way to handle this.

Agreed, definitely something to think about. Love it, age means nothing.

• 5 months later...

I'm 47 and have just in the past year gone 2.5 in to 3.5 in. around. I know I'm not over 50 but I feel like I'm just coming into my prime

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.