maximum diameter and gape issues

baldybits1

Ive finally conquered the titanman ass master, fuck that is huge but i got it in, what a sensation however i often read about guys asking about the side effects or lasting damage.

personally my hole stays huge, if i play all day the next day it is still huge, this has been noticed by the wife and my doctor, as for other functions farting is quite funny as i cant make it noisy and as far as incontinence, if i try to hold it in for to long i will start to pass

• 2 weeks later...

Is your doctor lifestyle friendly?

Mine is gay af and said nothing after my last digital prostate check.

I personally dislike this toy because it is too firm. I've said it several times, I've managed to insert it once and could not get it out. I had to use a lot of poppers, then birth it while pulling with two hands and pushing like mad. I bled for a day and even considered visiting the ER.

I saw you are looking for a Bad Dragon toy. Yes, please, use that in medium or even soft. These toys were designed by a guy who uses them (Varka).

A lot of toys out there were not made by people who are users or even have any consideration for gay or anal erotic men, they just want our money. Also a lot of them are made out of plastics that are toxic.

If you can take that dildo, then yes you can take a Flint XL but I'd recommend using an L first and use that as a step towards something bigger. I'm getting the Sleipnir in XL and it will only be used at the end of a long stretching session.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.