Can’t Seem to Really Gape

gaper43

Despite being able to take decently large toys 3” wide plugs and dildos, I can’t seem to get much of a game. 

I have more of a loose flappy coin purse looking thing going on. 

Is my hole just too wrecked to gape or am I doing it wrong? 

Already tried doggy with a dildo to get air in there. I can feel my rosebud sometimes slipping back into my body and that should cause a gape but it just doesn’t seem to work 

i have a small gape, but considering how big my toys are I was expecting more by now. Also yes I know my name is somewhat ironic lol

Edited by gaper43
Clarification

Hi Friend ..... :) 

no problem .....enjoy for dilatation ..... :)b 

Back when I began my journey, I was easily able to gape. However, as I progresed to fisting, pumping and prolapsing, the combination of my increasingly wrecked lips and growing rose pretty much did away with my gaping ability. 

On 10/16/2018 at 9:43 PM, Rosebutt said:

Back when I began my journey, I was easily able to gape. However, as I progresed to fisting, pumping and prolapsing, the combination of my increasingly wrecked lips and growing rose pretty much did away with my gaping ability. 

So how do gaping stars like hotkinkyjo do it? Massive prolapse still able to gape. 

Such a mystery haha 

everybody is different, if i bend over my hole will just open up however i do take up to 5 inch diameter. i have been stretching for years and wear butt plugs all day ,every other day. id like to be able to prolapse but that doesnt hppen, i can see all of it right at the entrance but it wont come out. point im making is enjoy what you have got

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.