depth play

Erik

Any tips I have been trying to take my 11 inch dildo which is 2 and 1/2 inches in diameter all the way in but am getting stuck around the 7 inch mark any tips to help go further??

When you put your toy in and you hit the end, pull toy out about an inch then bear down hard then slowly push toy in. Sometimes you’ll feel the sigmoid wrap/fold over around your toy, if you’re real familiar with your body. Play with breathing and pushing with toy and trying different techniques to get familiar with your insides. Eventually you’ll get it in. I first tried with a 1 inch diameter 16 inches long and can get most of it in so I moved to a 2 inch diameter and can get that one in too. Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

The angle of insertion is also quite important. In my experience it changes as you insert  the dildo. First I have to push the dildo toward my spine. As soon as I feel it has passed the first obstacle I have to sort of twist it toward the left side and so on. So experiment and go slow. 

On 10/15/2018 at 1:28 PM, Funmonkey said:

When you put your toy in and you hit the end, pull toy out about an inch then bear down hard then slowly push toy in. Sometimes you’ll feel the sigmoid wrap/fold over around your toy, if you’re real familiar with your body. Play with breathing and pushing with toy and trying different techniques to get familiar with your insides. Eventually you’ll get it in. I first tried with a 1 inch diameter 16 inches long and can get most of it in so I moved to a 2 inch diameter and can get that one in too. Enjoy!

Hi! I have to agree with this advice.And once you get past the second opening you will find it goe's another 5-6 in til next turn.I would also say a good clean-out is a must at this point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
in my experiance, if you put a lot of lube inside you, that will aslo help alot. i use either j lube or crisco, and use an enema syringe thats modifyed. wirks well. being cleaned out  that high up is usually essential also. the more material in the intestine above the sigmoid, the harder the bend into it is. 

Eat lots of fruit and veg the day before, clean out completely using sportfucker shower-attachment or enema-tube. I made one with a 2-liter bottle, some glue and tubing. 

Lube shooter is a must. Get some high quality lube in there. Move around a bit to slowly ease it in. :-) 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.