Power squirting (Female in public)

gina_rostanez

There are a lot of squirting video's on the net.

This excels in originality and it pays to show in this forum , as if it were a press conference.

Start here

Enjoy it,

Gina & F.   (Found by myself this time)

so dumb and "beauf" in french (vulgar and common) as if this kind of squirt wasn't 9/10 pee (10 seconds of stimulation ending in half a liter of fluid... Come on), as if to be sexually active EVERY woman has to squirt (typically heterosexual machisme), as if to be pleasured a female had to propel out 3 liters of fluid...

People attending to public course ilke this are so... (I don't have any word for it)

Edited by marcus4us

52 minutes ago, marcus4us said:

so dumb and "beauf" in french (vulgar and common) as if this kind of squirt wasn't 9/10 pee (10 seconds of stimulation ending in half a liter of fluid... Come on), as if to be sexually active EVERY woman has to squirt (typically heterosexual machisme), as if to be pleasured a female had to propel out 3 liters of fluid...

People attending to public course ilke this are so... (I don't have any word for it)

Is in spanish, the woman with the mic try to show how the pee looks yellow(cup in hand) and the liquid from squirt is white.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.