Sofi and the Black Holes Expansion

foker

Sofi and the Black Holes Expansion. Prologue

The ambient in this half-empty local bar was rather pleasant. From the very moment I entered my attention was caught by a pretty girl sitting at the bar counter. She was simply gorgeous; her fit figure was well complemented by a pair of big round boobs, which were almost touching the surface of the wooden tabletop. Her young beautiful face told me she has not gone in her twenties yet. There was something mystical in her look, the way she was throwing her glances at me while drinking her pina-colada. Together with excitement, I had a strange feeling of being studied or estimated for something. What has totally hooked me was the thing, that when drinking her cocktail, she inserted two or three inches of the straw into her mouth, so her full red lips were actually touching the glass. When I sat on the chair nearby she told me her name is Sofi and she works in the field of astrophysics. She likes to come here after her intensive research work to wind out a bit. We had only started to talk about expansion of the universe, black holes and mass of substances when, to my great pleasure and surprise, she invited me to continue our conversation in some more private place. I quickly suggested driving us to my flat, using my great collection of vinyl as an argument. Her answer intrigued me. “I like the form of a vinyl record, its round darkness and gentle furrows make me think of some kind of orifice that changes its scale wanting to be filled with more darkness. However, if you do not mind, I would insist on going to my place. Maybe you could help me on my recent research in substantial expansion”. I liked the way we flirted, operating all those cosmic topics. It made me wanting to show my superficial knowledge in this field “Sure thing, do you mean something like black holes gravity and expansion?” A light beautiful smile fell on her face, „Well, yes, I would say, my researches are rather focused more on expansion and… hmm… stretching…”

Half an hour later, we entered her large loft, situated in one of the luxury areas of the city. It was a cosy-lighted place with nice furniture. However, I had no chance to focus much on the design and all the painting on the walls. Right after closing the door, Sofi came closer, kissed me passionately and whispered in my ear, “Are you ready… for the night of… huge holes expansion…?” Enjoying the astonished look of mine and giving me no time to react, she guided me to the centre of the room, playfully forcing me to land on the couch. She clapped her hands twice and a lovely relaxing music began to fulfil the space. Sofi started to dance in front of me, moving her stunning body, her hands sexily caressing her big round boobs, slowly lifting the blouse up. She licked her lips, turned her back to me and pulled down her red skirt, shaking her hips to the sides in tact with the music. My eyes widened, when I witnessed her wearing no panties. As my look travelled further, marvelling Sofi’s beautify-shaped ass, I noticed my jaw slowly but surely dropping down. “I hope… you… like… my holes…” Sofi murmured and bent her back, thrusting her bottom at me. My head began to swing up
and down uncontrollably while my brain was processing the sight ahead of me. The biggest and the widest ass-opening, easily three and a half inches in diameter was
gaping at me with its huge brown stretchmarks around. My eyes went lower, looking at the young girl’s pussy juices, glistering on her 2-inches-hanging-down fat vaginal
lips and flowing out of her simply cavernous cunt. All the flesh was pulsating and contracting, ready to prolapse. Sofi grabbed her buttocks with her tiny hands and purred, as if looking right into my soul, “I want you to… try to stuff these… black holes of mine…”…

Sofi and the Black Holes Expansion. Part 1

… “I hope… you… like… my black holes…” Sofi murmured and bent her back, thrusting her bottom at me. My head began to swing up and down uncontrollably while my brain was processing the sight ahead of me. The biggest and the widest ass opening, easily two and a half inches in diameter was gaping at me with its huge brown stretchmarks around. My eyes went lower, looking at the young girl’s pussy juices, glistering on her 2-inches-hanging-down fat vaginal lips and flowing out of her simply cavernous cunt. All the flesh was pulsating and contracting, ready to prolapse. Sofi grabbed her buttocks with her tiny hands and purred, as if looking right into my soul, “I want you to… help me to stuff these… black holes of mine…” with that she unlocked the closet on her right. There was a huge variety of massive dildos and toys of all forms and lengths in there. Most of them were enormous in size and definitely custom made.

While I was investigating all these giant sex toys, Sofi reached out and picked a black inflatable dildo. This thing was huge as well. It was almost 14 inches long and fully pumped reached incredible 4,5 inches in diameter. Who could even think of using this size as a fuck toy? Her hand ran up and down the shaft of the inflatable dildo, enjoying the tactile sensations. Then she gave the air-orb to me saying “Let’s start with this small one… give it a few pups…” At the same moment Sofi bent her back and thrusted her huge openings right into me. Her pussy lips were all wet in the juices of arousal. Not quite accepting what is going on and especially the fact that this gorgeous young scientist wanted to get this huge thing inside her, I gave the bulb a few tentative squeezes. Sofi delighted in the feeling of her encircling fingers spreading around the increasing girth of the toy in her hands. “Mmmm… yeah… pump it… some more” Couple of squeezes and it has reached 3 inches in diameter, a shiny black phallus that looked impossibly large to fit inside her. “Good boy…” her voice sounded incredible sexy. While I was wondering if she could work it in, or even if anyone could take something this size, she made it wet of her juices and slid it down her flat stomach, leaving a shiny trail on her skin. Bringing the head to the entrance of her gaping asshole she pressed it in. This scene was so stimulating that I got instantly hard, the idea of a blunt object, too large to actually go inside anyone’s body, too big to be of any real use as a fuck toy made my mind go crazy. “Watch this… honey…” She began to roll her hips against it, directing the head of the inflatable dildo, while the rubber orb was in my hand. The nuzzling head was against her, at moment the angle happened to be just right for penetration, the big tip started to go in! “Ohh… yes…” The toy suddenly stopped by the 2,5-inches tightness of her ass-opening, giving me the most erotic sight of its expansion. In seconds it grew wider and, like some black hole, began to engulf the length of the dildo bit by bit. Three… five… seven… nine inches going in, spreading her insides deep. “Oh my gawd, girl, your ass… holy shit!” Sofi leaned with her head to the left, catching my look, and licked her lips with her long tongue. With that she shifted against the toy, changing the angle. The dildo was now rubbing against the hanging outer lips of her pussy. At this movement I let the bizarre attitude of Sofi totally take me over, making me want it inside of her, completely. Wanting her to take it as deep as possible in her huge asshole, yet knowing that would not be possible.

“Can you… take it… deeper?” I whispered at her, desperately wanting it to happen. Sofi smiled and murmured “Ungh… be sure… I will…” She took couple of steps backwards, positioning herself over the low table between me on the couch and the closet with all the huge sex toys. Seated more and trapped the base of the huge inflatable toy on the table, rotating against the head. More quickly now, as her arousal increased. One hand stroked over her clit, traced circles around it, brushing lightly against the expanding clit. Second hand pressing on the dildo, trying to bring it deeper in her rectum. “Pump… the orb… more… wider…” Sofi’s voice got some profound guttural notes, showing she was clearly enjoying the deeper penetration. I’ve almost forgotten I was still holding the bulb in my hand. Leaning forward I gave it a few more squeezes, and then some more. “Nghaaa… yes… more…!” Her hips moved a little more as she rocked her round ass harder on the thickening dildo. I kept pumping until the moment it was no use anymore, seeing the dildo becoming 4,5 inches in diameter, firmly embraced by her anal ring. I watched in excitement catching the sensations shooting out from between her legs. Insanely, Sofi was lowering herself more, taking 12 inches of this thick monster inside! I’ve never seen somebody’s asshole stretched so wide. She did not realize that the dildo had reached its full dimension. No longer holding it, not having the thickness within her grasp, no idea that it was now an incredible 4,5 inches thick Sofi cried at me to squeeze the orb more.
“Give… me… more… stretch me… wider… expand my… black hole… I can take… nghaaa… everything…” Her movements grew more intense and she slid down some more, taking the 13th inch of this rubber monster. The second inner sphincter of her rectum pressing harder against the mammoth head of the inflatable. The stimulation of that dildo buffeting against the walls of her vagina was now bringing her closer to orgasm. She concentrated solely on taking the last inch of the toy, sending the tip of it into her depth. The fingers dancing across her clit were now secondary. Seeing me being shocked and dwelling in pleasure Sofi turned her head again and said “Before my clit was the place where… my orgasms were born. Now though… it is the spreading of my… ass and pussy… mmmmhhh…” Her legs pressed down more firmly, securing the toy more tightly as she pushed harder, rocking on it with more force, trying to get that last inch inside. In awe, I kept pumping the orb, knowing that it won’t make the dildo bigger but the dedication and obsession in her request were so demanding that I could not disobey.

All of a sudden she froze, her contorted face expression told me there was some pain she was going through. And also pleasure. But mostly she was still because of the jolt of electricity that shot through her as the last 14th inch slipped inside. “Unghgggrhhhaaa…” Sofi growled. I let go of the rubber air-orb and shook my head slowly from side to side, unbelieving that all this huge inflatable toy was completely inside her. She straightened and faced me, my eyes went lower marvelling the bulging and lurching of her stomach, which looked very distorted, showing the outlines of the 4,5 inches thick invader. I could trace up her belly button and then higher - it was turning left and disappearing getting closer to her ribcage. Sofi’s wonderful round boobs were heaving up and down. She clenched her right nipple between her fingers moaning and gasping of breath, caressing the bulge with her other hand and enjoying the look of mine at what had just happened. My mind trying to accept that this giant inflated dildo had just penetrated her asshole fully. “Urrgghh… so gooood…” Sofi heaved herself up a bit, feeling the huge dong sliding out; with my mouth open I marvelled at the almost unbearable longing of hers as the 4,5 inches thick toy split her, showing its wide end from her overstretched asshole. “Watch me… tearing… my hole apart…” The lips of her anal ring stretched tightly around this big intruder in a band of muscle, rippling with stretchmarks. Completely astonished I witnessed how used her anal ring was; even stretched so tight around this massive circumstance, the meat of her ass lips had more prominent stretchmarks going from her crack to her round full butt-cheeks. Then she lowered herself again, touching the table with her butt and swallowing the 14-inches fat dong. “Mghh… mmmore…” Then up again, leaving only half of the toy in her guts and rapidly inserting it deep, drinking that monster in the long slow penetration until her ass lips closed around the end.

My heart was pounding, hearing Sofi’s breathing got faster, throaty moans escaping from her. How could this huge thing be inside her? It was impossible to comprehend. She grasped the end of the colossal toy and disconnected the tube that ran to the inflation orb, locking the dildo into the size that filled her. “Let’s get started… mmmmhhh…” Slowly she pulled on the dong, trying to slide it out. Reluctantly her anal ring opened to it. Once again I watched in awe her ass lips spreading insanely wide as it came out. “Ohhh… yes… my… asshole… so… good… look at how used it is…” That long slow journey across her stretched partially prolapsing ass-meat, finally stopping with just the head inside of the inflatable. She pushed it back in, feeling her ass lips rolling up inside her as it went in. A little faster this time, then back out. Again, in and out, faster. Sometimes pulling too hard, pulling it entirely out, frantically jabbing it back inside. Her body bucking against her thrusting hand, swallowing the toy compulsively. The sounds of her wetness clearly audible over the rasping of her panting breaths. With increasing violence she thrust it inside, her ass lips first rolling in then sliding along the length, then being pulled outside on the reverse stroke.

“Oh gawd, girl, you’re incredible… your asshole… fuck, it is stretched so wide and… deep… Fuck!” I was not able to control myself and just said it loud to her. She smiled back “Mmmhh… do you… like it…?” She smacked the toy all in, the palm of her hand could not cover the overstretched opening of her huge asshole. “Do you want to… find out… how deep my ass… ungghhh… really is…?” My mind went frozen. What?! She crawled closer to me and took the palm of her hand from her bottom, about one inch of the dildo was sticking from her destroyed anal ring. “Grab… the toy…” she commanded. I obeyed, encircling my hand around its massive thickness. Gawd, I still could not believe how huge it was! Slowly I started to pull it out but Sofi yield at me “No…! The other way… push it in… as deep… as you…ohhh… mhh… dare…” saying the last word Sofi stuck her tongue out and slowly licked her upper lip, looking me in the eye. I almost came in my pants. Refusing to believe what was happing, with my hand trembling a bit, I pressed on the toy and sent it back into her huge asshole, my fingers on the giant toy entering as her well, stretching her sphincter to over 5 inches! “Grhhaaa… yyyyeeeesssss… deeper… more…!” She let out a long moan of pleasure, her hands on her distorted belly, registering the bulge on it going further. When my hand entered her completely, and the ass lips were hanging around the first inches of my forearm, not able to close on it, I paused for a moment, astonished of what this young girl has just achieved. “Don’t… stop… deeper…” her breathes became shorter and more rapid. I pressed more, sending portion after portion of this gigantic dildo into her colon, well past her second sphincter. Shaking my head in shock while seeing how her anal ring was getting closer to my elbow! Her eyes rolled up, one hand going fast in her clit, the second tracing the outlined of the mass in her belly. “Uuunnghhhh…! Mmmmmore… push…deeeeeper…!” Her belly began to indicate a clear upside-down U-shape, as the head of the dong was violating Sofi’s sigmoid. I leaned forward and applied more force. With my fingers inside her rectum I could feel the inflatable began to double itself! It allowed me to get more of my arm in! “Ngha… Ughaa… Mmm… Mmmoo… Mmmmorrrrreeee…”
When her ruined anal ring started to engulf my biceps Sofi came so hard that we nearly jumped into the air! “GRRRRHAAAAYYYYEEESSS…!” Wildly vibrating, she straightened herself and brought both of her hands to caress her rippling anal ring and the irregular form of my biceps. In shock I began to withdraw my arm but she stopped me, digging into my flesh with her nails. “Nnnnoooo… I can… take MMMMOOORE….!” In a rush of her incredible orgasm, Sofi thrusted her body back to me, roaring like an animal. Both of her hands pressing on my shoulder, willing to get more of me inside. Tears running on her face, her belly bulging insanely, I made a fist inside of her depth and tore my way deeper, sending her new waves of orgasm. I almost lost conscious, in disbelief watching her butt-cheeks pressing on my shoulder!!! FUCK! She has taken my whole arm into herself, plus the 14x4,5 inches of the colossal inflatable dildo!

But what came next has completely blown my brain. Screaming like a banshee, Sofi grabbed the meat of her overstretched anal ring with all her fingers and pulled it to the sides, making her ass gape, with my biceps in it!!! “You are insane!” I could only yell at her, coming for the third time in couple of minutes.
The guttural voice overcame the music in the room, “I’m… not… done… yet… Mmmmmoooorrrrreeee…”

For more insane stories check https://www.patreon.com/foker

Cheers!

Edited by foker

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

As requested, here comes the next part:

Sofi and the Black Holes Expansion. Part 2

Being not able to comprehend what was happening, I started to withdraw my arm out of Sofi’s outstretched anal depths, which were nothing but a huge hungry black hole, ready to engulf more and more. “Ghhaaa… mmmhh…”, she moaned intensively, recovering from the row of orgasms. With my eyes wide open, I watched my biceps, then my forearm sliding out of her wet intestines. They could not even make a contact with the sides of her incredibly wide stretched anal ring, as she was still holding its flesh with her fingers, making it look like an enormous dark cavern. My fingers encircled around the fully pumped 14 inches long and 4,5 thick inflatable fuck-toy were dragging it out of her pulsating deepness. At the moment when the thickest part of this enormous sex-toy left her body and my knuckles scratched the upper meat of her anal ring, Sofi lost her balance and landed on the table with her round and juicy boobs, her butt lifted high, her legs trembling, a loud grunt left her mouth indicating waves of pleasure she was experiencing. Groaning, she began to rubdown the outer side of her sweaty tit with one hand, while the fingers of the other ran along the destroyed meat of her anal ring. Holding the huge inflatable dildo in my hands, I marvelled at the opening of her anus. It was gaping insanely wide and with every exhale of this young perverted angel it started to slowly roll outward, prolapsing more red flesh from her super-spread hole.

Sofi closed her eyes and murmured to me “I want you… to fistfuck my… pussy…”. Her cunt lips hang down extremely wet, the opening was gaping already couple of inches wide. Without hesitation, I dropped the massive dildo, made a fist and pushed it into the depths of her moisturized cunt. “Uhhh… yes…”, she breathed out. It slid in easily. It didn’t wonder me she had room to spare in there as well, even though I could not tell it was as loose as her incredible anal. She started to moan louder “Mhaaa… yes… fist… me… hard…!”. My whole hand slipped in to the wrist. Her pussy lips closed on my wrist, Sofi arched her back and licked her lips. Feeling myself more confident, I grinned back “Do you like it?” I said twisting my fingers around. Sofi replied with a loud growling "YESSS… Mmmmooorreee…!" I began to pump my fist inside her pussy as she arched her back more and moaned in response, thrusting her young beautiful body at me.  I moved faster, keeping an eye on the prolapsing meat of her anus, which she was pushing out. Unbelievably, but the prolapse was not only sticking out downward of her. Somehow by the control of her ass-muscles she managed to direct the new-coming flesh from her guts and roll it sideways, covering the skin of her buttocks! “Ughh… my… ass… so… goooood…” I leaned back from the action as far as I could to see her gaping ass better, my hand stuffed in her pussy.  I had never been so turned on.  The most beautiful girl has just performed and unbelievable anal insertion feat and now my whole fist was stuffed in her horny cunt! Mesmerized by the wild perversion I could feel her vaginal muscles clamp down on my hand, trying to milk my arm like a cock of a weird form. Sofi was having many minor orgasms, taking breaths in short strokes. I could see thick veins showing in her neck and her face turned more red. 

Then she let out her breath in a long moan, stuck her closed fist into her prolapse and began to punch fuck herself as hard as she could, reaching the crescendo of the sexual pleasure “Gaaawwwd… yeeeeesss…!” I removed my fist from her sopping cunt and watched her hanging pussy lips could not close, creating a big gaping hole. Then I pushed my fist back into her and slid it in up to the knuckles. Sofi took my hand easily.  Pulling und pushing my hand faster and faster I watched her pussy lips swing to the sides as she trembled in response. She began to groan more with this action, pumping her own hand in and out of her ruined asshole. With that I increased the pace. Sloppy squishing noises could be heard as we both pushed our hands deep in and pulled them back out quickly, synchronizing our rhythm. This continued for about five minutes and I noticed my hand got fully wet of her cunt juices. Streams of hot liquid were running down my forearm. I readjusted my fist and pushed to see how deep she could take it.  Her wet, loosely hanging pussy lips slid half way up my arm, my eyes got wider when my elbow came closer and only when her big pussy engulfed it, could I encounter some resistance, my knuckles pressed on her cervix! Sofi twisted to the sides, trying to push herself down on my arm, willing to take even more of it! “Grhaa… more… give me… more…uuumhh…!”

As if to show me what she needed, she growled, stopped caressing her tit and with a loud smack punched her greedy prolapsing asshole with her second fist! Then she started to twist and turn her fists inside, pull them out and push them in in chaotic combinations, all the time groaning with pain and pleasure. Her ass-meat now became a complete mass. Never could I thought someone can destroy her or his anal opening to such an extreme limit. Completely shocked, I pulled my arm from her deep pussy, being fascinated by the scene of hardcore self-punch-fucking I simpy stared at it for a few moments. Her welcoming cunt looked like she could take way more. 

With her mouth open she went on and on, rotating her fists inside her black hole, willing to bring them deeper. Every time dragging out her red ass flesh and pushing it back when battering in. Her sexual appetite knew no limits. Loud growls left her mouth in a state of agape. Overtaken by her bizarre passion, I shoved my fist back into her cunt quickly. We began pumping in and out faster and faster and her growls turned into loud steady roaring. My arm pounded into her pussy up to the elbow again. Then all of a sudden, Sofi arched her back in a violent orgasm, her whole body spasmed and I had to focus on keeping my arm deep, making tuff pressure on her cervix, as she moved her hips around in under waves of pleasure with her own fists as far in her ass as her flexibility could allow. Wild contractions lasted for about two minutes, “AAAaaarrrghhhaaa...! YEEESSSSS…!”

Giving her no time to recover, I put four fingers of my other hand alongside my forearm, pulling her shaking pussy lips out of the way and driving them inside her huge dripping pussy. Sofi moaned loud, inhaling a big porting of air. Then I tucked my thumb under my fingers and slid my other hand inside!  Sofi realized what I was doing and lifted her head up to look at me with her thankful eyes, full of pleasure and sweet pain. I made a fist and pushed harder, feeling her pussy lips tighten over the thickness of my two forearms, as they finally got a proper stretch. “Nghhaaa… deeper… yes… stretch my pussy… soooo… goooood…!” More pushing and my entire left arm slid deeper into her cunt beside the one already inside! I then pulled my right arm a little bit back and pushed my left one deeper, then levelled them and drove both almost to the elbows.  Sofi’s head hit the table as she groaned loudly. “GRRRRHAAA…! Mmmmmooooorrrreeee…! Deeeeppppeeeeerrrrrr…!” I could not believe what I was witnessing, this girl had 2 fists in her extremely prolapsed asshole and two arms up to the elbows in her overstretched pussy! Her little young body looked deformed and pretty unnatural with such a large penetration.  Her ass cheeks were spread very wide, partially covered in a pulsating red meat of her torn intestines, her pussy lips stretched to their max.

I removed my left, then right hand and left her pussy gaping 3 inches wide. Sofi stuck her ass up higher in the air, her wet pussy gaping wide, both of her fists still in her asshole, her eyes on me begging for more. I pushed my right hand back into her and then my left one quickly alongside it. I was alternating the depth of my two hands inside her, pulling one out and pushing the other in, then smashing them both up to the elbows in one quick motion. This action really stretched her pussy lips as my forearms would separate slightly when my fists crossed each other. “Sooo… goooood… mmmooooore… stretch me… widerrrrrr…!”, she almost yielded at me. I moved my arms apart slightly and watched her lips turn white as I looked inside her depth, to see my fists violating her cervix. Sofi's pussy stretched so wide it looked unnatural. It was so nasty, so hot. I began to wonder if I could get a third hand into this loose cunt...

“Ghaa… I… need… more…”, she whispered and suddenly took her fists out of her ruined asshole and reached under the table. What appeared in her hands made me stop arm-fucking her greedy cunt. She was holding an absolutely massive rubber ball in her tiny hands. It was the first of five huge anal-beads connected by a thin string.  Each round ball was easily 5 inches around! Her left hand caressed her gaping anus and then she brought this immense object to the entrance to her ass!  Gawd, she just can't get enough I thought. “Girl, are you going to… try to fit it in your ass while I'm doing this?”, I asked in shock, expecting she has some limits. “Watch… it… ughhaa...”, she grinned at me and pushed on the big rubber ball with both her hands. In awe I saw it pressing on her destroyed ass-meat, dragging the rest of the prolapse, and, unbelievably, sliding it inside! “Mghhhaaaa…”, she moaned, some tears started to run down her cheeks. I could feel discomfort and additional pressure on my arms in her cunt, as Sofi pushed the ball with her fingertips as deep as she could. How could she do this to herself!? I almost came in my pants for the third time this evening. Her belly bulged insanely. Now she had two of my arms up to the elbow, a 5-inch thick rubber object and her own hands in her hungry black holes!!! I simply froze there and watched her taking her hands out of her asshole and, oh my fucking gawd, she grabbed the second anal-bead! I was unconsciously shaking my head from left to right “No… way… girl… this can’t be possible!”, I said silently. Her tiny body was looking really deformed now with so much mass inside. 

Her ass cheeks were spread and gaping wide, her pussy lips stretched all the way around my elbows and now she was desperately trying to put more inside her! I really didn't think she could take any more, I could feel the heavy mass of rubber in her rectum through the thin wall between her ass and vagina and it didn't feel like there was any room at all. “Stop, nobody can take so much!”, I shouted.

Sofi turned her beautiful face, full of pleasure, determination and sweet pain to me, licked her upper lip and said “Ughh… I’ve… just… nhaa… started…!”

To be continued…

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

For more insane stories check https://www.patreon.com/foker and https://www.deviantart.com/foker

Glad you liked it, here comes some more:

Sofi and the Black Holes Expansion. Part 3

My eyes widened when I saw Sofi took the second 5 inches thick rubber ball and pressed it on the ruined meat of her overstretched black hole. She struggled with her position, the angle was tough, her tiny hands encircling the big round piece of oversized anal-beads, her arm bent more and her beautiful face showed wilder signs of pain and masochistic effort to get more pleasure at any price. “Ghhhnnnaaa… yeeesssss…”, sobbing and moaning, she applied more pressure and with no warning the huge fuck-sphere entered her hungry tunnel, sending the first one already inside deeper into her colon. Sofi’s knuckles slid in as well! Gawd, this could not be for real thought I to myself, my arms were still in her huge pussy. To feel the advance of two big rubber balls in her insides over my forearms through the thin membrane deep in her cunt was something out of this world. I started to slowly shake my head in disbelieve, marveling at her sensual bottom lifted up in the air. My two arms protruding from her pussy and her own hands sticking out of her gaping asshole, maneuvering the two huge objects and sending them even further. “Uuuuughh…”, Sofi groaned. The enormous bulge of her belly was the hottest thing I have ever seen. Her breathing was full of guttural notes “Hhhhgfhaa… ooohhhhfff…” The fact that such a young nerdy girl was able to put so much into her asshole and her cunt at the same time and then even moan for more has driven my mind insane and I kept pounding my arms in and out of her widely stretched pussy.

Sofi screamed when I started to chaotically shift my forearms inside of her, time to time spreading them a bit apart, creating a small gape in between. The grin on her face told me this must have been painful, but within seconds a smile of pleasure and satisfaction appeared, indicating she was enjoying it. At the same time, she began pumping her hands in and out of her ass! Then I resumed pulling my arms all the way out and pushing them back in one steady motion, every time feeling the tightness and the scratching of her own fists in her rectum!  Never will I be able to understand how could she handle all this at once. In a state of shock, I watched her hands brought the third rubber orb, her lustful body trembling with pain and pleasure, ready for more stuffing! When the girl’s ruined anal ring was sliding over the thickest part of the third cartoonish-looked-like fuck-ball, her overstuffed body began to convulse in orgasm again. Unbelievably, she managed to pushed it in! And again, her hands went in her asshole following the ball! Sofi’s pussy tried to clamp down on my arms as I pulled them out and pushed them hard back.  She was so damn hot with her colon stretched and stuffed to its limits. The first 5-inch thick orb was violating the second sphincter, trying to force its way into her sigmoid! Her belly completely out of shape, showing the outlines of my closed fists and round spheres of the fuck-orbs.  “UghghghaaaaaAAAA…!”, Sofi screamed loud and collapsed on the table, slowly pulling her hands from her ass as the orgasm subsided. I was in awe.

Right when I finished withdrawing my arms out of her cunt, she turned her head to me and whispered "Let me… show you… how deeeeeeeep my asshole really is…”. With that she encircled the fours anal-bead and smacked it into her greedy hole. Growling like an animal she burrowed her nails into her swollen anal-meat! Her beautiful face was contorted, feelings of extreme pleasure caused by the serious stretching of her insides made Sofi tremble in nirvana. My own breathing started to become faster as I watched her pressing the last huge anal-bead into her depth! She let out a loud scream when it entered and joined the four other 5-inch in diameter rubber orbs inside her mega-loose rectum and colon.

„Nghhaaaaaaauummmm… so much… uuuhhh… I need… mooorrree… hope… you’re ready… for… this… mmhhh…”, with that she stood up, and, shaking badly, took a bag of toys from under the couch I was sitting on.  Gawd, she was so sexy: one hand rummaging in the bag full of dildos, and her second hand caressing the massive bulge of her belly, which looked rather like couple of big perturbances, proving the true presence of the enormous mass of rubber in her colon. Not able to say a word, I could only silently guess how deep has gone the first anal sphere, disappearing somewhere under her ribcage. Finally, Sofi managed to pull out the massive black dildo, which was not less than 6 inches in diameter at its head and then got thicker at the base to an unthinkable 9 inches! The whole length of the huge piece was 10 inches. She marveled at it with desire and plopped it down on the table. The dildo sprouted from the flat surface like a ritual totem. “What the… fuck… this thing is insanely huge!”, I muttered. “Uhh… want it… so bad… in my black hole…” Sofi grinned at me, licked her lips and began to rub her juicy cunt against the colossal fuck-toy until it shone wet with her juices. The true dimensions of this monster cock were apparent as she stood against it. Oh my gawd, her thighs were not as thick as this great phallus!

Just seeing it sticking up like a great missile, and excepting the fact this young perverted nerdy girl wanted it to penetrate her body, stretching herself to unimaginable dimensions and turning her insides to mush made me question the reality again. Almost unconsciously I said to her “Impossible, now way you… you can put it in your… pussy, its too big!” Sofi rolled up her eyes and smiled, massaging the bulge of her belly “Oh, you little dummy… I want it deep in my… asssss!” with that she bent her body, turned her back to me and murmured “Put your hands in my anus… we need to deal… with the balls at first…” Thinking she wanted me to help taking them out, I obeyed and my hand slid easily inside. She thrusted at me as I felt the rubber surface of the fifth rubber orb with my fingers. Her “closed” anal-ring was gaping even with my hand inside, so I started to work my second hand into her as well. “Yesss… mmmmooorreeee…” I froze in anticipation. How could she demand more, already having so much mass terrorizing her colon and the very depths of her intestines?! My mouth opened when I felt my thumb drag across the asshole-meat as I tucked it into my palm. Sofi’s anal-ring stretched out over my knuckles and then my second hand passed into her rectum and pressed on the rubber ball there as well. Simultaneously, both my hands balled into fists and pushed in deeper! “Grrrrghhiuuuuu…!!!” Sofi growled hard and some tears ran down her cheeks. I started to retreat fearing it was really too much this time but, to my amazement, she begged to go deeper, to stretch her more, to push the internal organs out of the way of my advancing fists. “Puuuusshhh… the balls… deeeeeeepppeeerrrRRRR… Ugghhaaaa..!!!” She placed one hand on her belly caressing the bulges created by crazy movement of the rubber orbs and my fists in her colon. Her other hand was stroking the huge dildo on her left. Pleading for more, Sofi’s voice was breaking as she begged me to stretch her out, to fill her like never before. With every push of mine she was almost physically lifted off the table. My arms were up to 1/3 to the elbows in her rippling ass-meat, but there was no way I could drive them deeper, so full her guts have gotten. I resumed the intensive in and out battering for almost 10 minutes and then collapsed exhausted on the couch. For the third time this evening I came in my pants and my mind requested a shelter from this unreality. However, Sofi was not ready to deliver it. She was not done yet!

In a blink of an eye the great dildo was between her thin thighs, the head of it just a few inches below her widely open gaping anus. I swayed on the couch as if under the spell of some ritual and got hard again. My head went from left to right in a steady motion as I watched Sofi started to lower herself towards the monster cock that was waiting to enter. Juices from her cunt were flowing down, coating the dildo. I had lost track of anything in the room and in the world other than a vague awareness of what was happing right in front of my eyes. Sofi’s face expression showed nothing but a bizarre pleasure from the rubber orbs stuck in her depths and the mounting ecstasy of the moment when the huge black head of the dildo will start to split her even wider. She held her nipples locked tight between her tiny fingers, probably even not aware that she was mashing and pulling damn hard on them. Her knees flexed in tiny stages, slowly bringing the hanging prolapsed flesh of her overstretched anus closer to the gigantic tip. Finally, it made contact, touching the trembling lips of her asshole. “Oooohhhh…”, she breathed out and slid slightly backwards, letting her prolapse to nuzzle the tip. I straightened more, watching Sofi rocking her hips back and forth, letting the big head of the dildo to graze across her swollen opening until, all of a sudden, she sunk down an inch and I saw the colossal fuck-toy entering her! More tears appeared on her face as she went lower, having now three inches inside!  The tip of the huge dildo met the fifth rubber orb in her rectum and began to push all the mass further into Sofi’s colon. With that she let her breasts drop from her hands and reached her bulging belly, in order to trace this extreme journey with her fingers. Gawd, what was she able to do to her young body to get the unbelievable sexual satisfaction?! “HHHHNNNGHHAAA… YEEEEESSSSS…”, her growling got deeper, almost guttural. Over four inches were inside now. Her thigh muscles were starting to quiver from the strain.  In awe I examined the anal opening stretched more as she approached the flare of the head almost 7 inches thick. At that point I really didn't think this young beautiful pervert could get it any deeper - she was stretched too far! “Awwwgghhaaa…!”, but impossibly, the terrorized anal sphincter stretched even wider. Sofi flexed her shaking thighs and the flared head slid in! Her anal-ring clamped down on the neck below the head. She groaned in short explosive bursts of intensive sexual fire: “YYYEEEESSS…!!! GHHAA…!!! Soooo…. DEEEEP… FFkhhaa…!!! MMMMOOOORRREEE…!!! UUhhhggaaa… Puuush… on my… sighs… ghaaa… I need it… deeeeppppeeerrrr…”, with her eyes on fire she pleaded me to lower her down!!!

With my trembling hands I applied some pressure on her sweaty upper legs, lowering her and watching in awe as the dildo advanced deeper inside. At about 7 inches of it inside, her second sphincter was widely stretched, as was her anus. Her mouth open in agape. 8 inches in, she was so painfully spread! The skin of her anal-ring was stretched to almost 9 inches in diameter!!!  The bulge of her belly got so huge that it seemed she was pregnant with a baby-horse. She cried and growled, adjusting her body and sinking lower in tiny increments “Bggghahaaaa….”, it became more difficult to breath for her as the five huge anal-beads and the monster cock began to make a serious pressure on her ribcage.

I stood there staring in disbelief at this girl right in front of me filled to the limits of human possibilities. There was only one last inch left and she will take all of this colossal dildo! But Sofi’s face in tears showed this was the point where she could take no more. Suddenly, her head turned to me and she whispered, panting hard “This… is… for… you…”, her hands grabbed the edges of the table and she literally pressed her body down! “GHHHFFNGHAAAA…………!!!”, a loud roar of pain and cosmic sexual extasy filled the room as the head of the huge dildo slipped through her second sphincter and her buttocks touched the wooden surface of the table. 

My mind could not accommodate what has just happened. She did it. She took it all. Sofi’s ribs were being pressed tightly by the mass of rubber deep in her body.  Her anal-ring was spread to over 9 inches in diameter. A huge ridge ran up the center of her body, accompanied by spherical bulges on the sides, proving the size of massive objects that were in her.

She stuck her tongue out, licking her lower lip, her eyes rolled up so high I could only see the whites of them. Her boobs resting on the gigantic bulge of her belly, the fingers of her left hand going wild on her swollen clit, meanwhile she put her right hand back into the bag with dildos…

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

For more insane stories check https://www.patreon.com/foker and https://www.deviantart.com/foker

Disclaimer: All characters in this work of fiction are 18 years or older

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.