Penis pump technique

bleie1990

Hey there!

I have been using a penispump for some time now and I have some progress. I usually insert it about 2” and pump it and leave it inside for about 20-30minutes and it seems to do the job, but do you guys push like you are at the toilet during the pump inside?

2 hours ago, bleie1990 said:

Hey there!

I have been using a penispump for some time now and I have some progress. I usually insert it about 2” and pump it and leave it inside for about 20-30minutes and it seems to do the job, but do you guys push like you are at the toilet during the pump inside?

What I do is insert it as deeply as possible, pump and then push and pull the tube in and out.

Guest johnroseb
5 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

What I do is insert it as deeply as possible, pump and then push and pull the tube in and out.

How do you know when enough is enough while pumping? 

I bought one but I'm insecure and I'd like to know how far you can go. I think I read somewhere that you should stop when start to hurt... is this true?

Yes. Pain is the indicator. What I described is something that you work up to. I’ve been at this a LONG time. But again- everyone is different. There are guys (and girls) who’ve just started on their stretching journey and already have giant beefsteak prolapses. Most of us aren’t so lucky. Just take your time and enjoy the journey.

1 hour ago, bleie1990 said:

When I’m using my pump I can feel my insides being pulled and stretched out towards the pump. Is this the feeling I should focus on?

Yes. But use common sense. If you feel pain or see a lot of blood, stop. 

On 9/19/2018 at 8:51 PM, bleie1990 said:

Hey there!

Is it good to leave pump for 20-30 min 

yes, you can leave 30 min, if nothing comes out (no bleeding).

Short period with frequent pumping will take out your prolapse.

Long time pumping will cause your prolapse to become edema (inflate).

So do short time (max 30min) and do frequent.

Guest johnroseb
5 hours ago, Melvin said:

What do you mean by frequent? Daily? Weekly?

On 9/28/2018 at 1:53 PM, Melvin said:

So far I have not started to bleed, witch is really good. I have left it in for about 30 min and last time I used a mirror to see the progress and I could see and feel the swollen prolapse starting to take shape just inside my ass. I could also feel it when I was pushing witch is a super hot feeling 

So far I have been pumping two times a week. How often should I be pumping?

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn’t say they where over thinking man it’s a serious play we are doing, I personally place in as far as I can go, pump up to try and get as much rectum out of me into pump, the pump will naturally slide out but not fully out as it’s sucking and attached to your rectum, after 5-10 min when rectum is staring to swell and is visibley a inch or so sucked down the pump, I release pressure in pump once so it’s still sorta sucking your inside and pull pump outwords but not fully out, you should visably see the rectum come out, then I pump it up again and repeat that a few times, be very carefully and gentle no rushing, but I find you do have to pump quiet a bit to get your desired prolapse, good luck everyone any more tips much appreciated thank you

2 hours ago, Bottomlad said:

I wouldn’t say they where over thinking man it’s a serious play we are doing, I personally place in as far as I can go, pump up to try and get as much rectum out of me into pump, the pump will naturally slide out but not fully out as it’s sucking and attached to your rectum, after 5-10 min when rectum is staring to swell and is visibley a inch or so sucked down the pump, I release pressure in pump once so it’s still sorta sucking your inside and pull pump outwords but not fully out, you should visably see the rectum come out, then I pump it up again and repeat that a few times, be very carefully and gentle no rushing, but I find you do have to pump quiet a bit to get your desired prolapse, good luck everyone any more tips much appreciated thank you

In the past I had the pump inserted as far as I could feel the fold in my rectum, where the prolapse is starting to come out (about 1 - 1,5  inch deep).
A few days ago, I started to fuck myself with a long pump (12 inches) and inserted completely while fucking. While it was inserted about half of the way I pumped a bit with very low pressure.  I  noticed that my deeper parts of the prolapse started to fold into the pump. I kept it this way with the same pressure. I could feel the stretch on the connection tissue of the deeper parts. I left the pressure and let the weight of the cylinder do its job - it pulled on the deeper parts. I left the pump for 30 Minutes - by then the pump was at the deepth where I normaly insert it and I was able to see the tip of the prolapse with still a nice opening in the middle just leaving my ass. Quite differrent to when I start at that deepth - then the pump is filled already with only the lower parts of the prolapse.

20 hours ago, deepassfist said:

In the past I had the pump inserted as far as I could feel the fold in my rectum, where the prolapse is starting to come out (about 1 - 1,5  inch deep).
A few days ago, I started to fuck myself with a long pump (12 inches) and inserted completely while fucking. While it was inserted about half of the way I pumped a bit with very low pressure.  I  noticed that my deeper parts of the prolapse started to fold into the pump. I kept it this way with the same pressure. I could feel the stretch on the connection tissue of the deeper parts. I left the pressure and let the weight of the cylinder do its job - it pulled on the deeper parts. I left the pump for 30 Minutes - by then the pump was at the deepth where I normaly insert it and I was able to see the tip of the prolapse with still a nice opening in the middle just leaving my ass. Quite differrent to when I start at that deepth - then the pump is filled already with only the lower parts of the prolapse.

Hi there good read, I will try this tonight, when u say you pumped the deeper parts of you rectum and after time the pump was down to where you usually insert it, had the lower parts of your rectum which u usually pump gone into the pump aswel?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.