ROSEBUTTBOARD - EXTREME ANAL DILATION AND ANAL FISTING

Are enemas needed for deeper anal play also how do you administer one yourself and what do you use?

Enemas are good for cleaning out your rectum, buy an enema fill it with Luke warm water line up the tip place inside your butt, then squeeze the water into your rectum, the go sit of toilet to flush all water out, repeat to water exiting the butt runs clean, iv read somewhere that repeated enemas are not good for the butt as they can cause the rectum to become loose and slip slide down which ain’t a bad thing in this sites case

I just do one of two kinds. The first is just a quick wash out for a nice stretch to keep loose and maybe a quick orgasm. The second is far more aggressive and is not for everybody. I use a hose with a little ball on the end to snake inside my fuck tunnel all the way to the inside end after a couple of "deep" enemas. That alone feels good and even causes pre-cum. Anyway, yes I run water through it and out my ass-cunt until it's clear. Now, if you do this and don't take probiotics just before and several days after you will feel sick until things get back to normal inside your fuck tunnel. One thing, if you are not stretched out good and loose you probably should not do this yet until you are or the water may go the wrong way, and you don't want that.

a XTube user made a really good video on this, with good explications :

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/how-to-clean-your-ass-arsch-spuelen-15265461

The best one, is a silicone gallon size enema bag, with a good nozzle, and an inline fuel pump. The fuel pump acts as a one way valve, so water can flow out, but can't flow back into the bag. This is because sometimes the flow gets blocked, and giving it a pump, starts the flow again.

Warm water works best, but only using water causes electrolyte loss, which gives you a washed out and tired feeling from losing salts from your blood, transferring into the enema water. You can fix that by adding some salt. I use 1 teaspoon potassium chloride, 4 teaspoons himalayan pink salt, 2 teaspoons Epsom salts, and half a pot of Actimel yoghurt drink. Since I started doing that, I haven't gotten the tired washed out feeling, or leg cramps, that I got from just using warm water only.

The latex double balloon nozzle from medtech3000.de works great, it's super comfortable. But I save that for the 3rd enema, after I'm cleaned out, as that makes the latex balloons easier to clean.

A great starter nozzle is the Delrin nozzle #5 from optimalhealthnetwork.com . I have a larger sized version, but I can't remember where I got it from. OptimalHealthNetwork also sell silicone enema bags, but it looks like they don't do the gallon size any more, and have 2, 3 and 5 quart bags instead.

The other thing about enema's, is you can't go from enema's to toy's straight away, or loads of dirty water will gush out. So after the enema's, you need to wait for at least an hour to give your body the chance to absorb the trapped water.

I find that it takes 3 gallon sized enema's to get me cleaned out enough for deep toy play, that I never have to stop because of it becoming uncomfortable, messy or smelly.

I also like to take a 2 mg loperamide (Immodium) the morning before a play session, and a second dose 4 hours after the first. That ensures that after the enema's clean me out, I stay clean for almost a day.