Enemas

Erik

Enemas are good for cleaning out your rectum, buy an enema fill it with Luke warm water line up the tip place inside your butt, then squeeze the water into your rectum, the go sit of toilet to flush all water out, repeat to water exiting the butt runs clean, iv read somewhere that repeated enemas are not good for the butt as they can cause the rectum to become loose and slip slide down which ain’t a bad thing in this sites case

I just do one of two kinds. The first is just a quick wash out for a nice stretch to keep loose and maybe a quick orgasm. The second is far more aggressive and is not for everybody. I use a hose with a little ball on the end to snake inside my fuck tunnel all the way to the inside end after a couple of "deep" enemas. That alone feels good and even causes pre-cum. Anyway, yes I run water through it and out my ass-cunt until it's clear. Now, if you do this and don't take probiotics just before and several days after you will feel sick until things get back to normal inside your fuck tunnel. One thing, if you are not stretched out good and loose you probably should not do this yet until you are or the water may go the wrong way, and you don't want that.

• 2 weeks later...

I use a shower hose with a silicone nozzle attachment. The nozzle is about 9 inches or so long and only 3/4 inch thick, and I flush myself out while I shower most mornings.

This isn’t for everyone though and I’ve read can disrupt electrolytes and good bacteria, and can lead to a dependence on the enema to have a BM as your not using your muscles if your doing it daily.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.