Greetings - New to the site

Sideshow_G

Hello Everyone,

I discovered this site in my quest to achieve an even bigger gape than I already have.

I have been stretching for several years and I seem to have hit a road block with the size I can take.  I want to be able to stretch to take bigger and bigger toys but even with the help of poppers I can't seem to be able to progress.  I use a combination to normal to large dildos, normal to large plugs and inflatables but I just can't seem to progress.  Do you wonderful people have any advise or tips on how to make my gape bigger to take bigger things?

I hope to one day prolapse my hole (I've read the guide on here and I'm aware of the consequences of having one). I'm already working on depth as I can fully take a crackstuffers depth trainer and the Square Peg training dildo.

Any advise would be appreciated

Hi there, 

What is the largest toy you can take right now? 

If u feel like u can go bigger try inflatable toys, keep working on it with as big as u can take I’m sure it will become easier 

The biggest I can take is a 10 inch girth dildo.  Here is a picture of it I took

501_1000.jpg

If you want information on it (you can't buy it anymore in the UK) here is a link to where I got it from https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29777

Thank you I want to try this thing!!! The biggest I have in girth is America bombshell bunker buster and I think there similar size, that’s the only thing that Truly fills me up, I did have in the past ace of spades butt plus and I couldn’t fit that in at the time, I think I could now a few years on, are you looking to have prolapse?

I used to have the Ace of Spade butt plug but they no longer sell it, I used to be able to fit that (just), it was so tight.  I am hoping to get a prolapse at some point

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.