Fisting and streching with large toys and IBS

cumdrainer4u

Is there anyone else who suffers from IBS or another chronic gastro problem and engages in our favorite activity here? If so how does it affect you and our goal of a prolapse and a stretched out ass hole?? My IBS seems to be getting worse but not sure if my anal activities are the reason why! 

I don’t have any pain but since I’ve been pumping again over a year now I suffer with high flatuence, I have up my fibre intake, I’m pritty sure it’s because of my playing round there

On 8/26/2018 at 10:20 AM, cumdrainer4u said:

Is there anyone else who suffers from IBS or another chronic gastro problem and engages in our favorite activity here? If so how does it affect you and our goal of a prolapse and a stretched out ass hole?? My IBS seems to be getting worse but not sure if my anal activities are the reason why! 

Never had that problem. Do have anal bleeding from stretching some times, but I kind of over-do it so what else can I expect.

no bleeding most the time but of sometimes if Im stretching past my limits.

On 9/1/2018 at 8:01 AM, afxacid said:

I have found that If you do a lot of pushing with your anal it can make the IBS a bit worse, but it dosn't last more than a day or so.

And the best part if you push hard to stretch bigger, sooner, you develop ass lips and in my case a sweet mucosal prolapse. Fun to have them played with and enjoy yourself.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.