Hole size

Radeon

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/2/2020 at 12:53 AM, Radeon said:

I don,t think it have any solution, i forcibly tried bigger object many times, and one day i feel my bone is slightly move and allowing the object, but it was too much painful,

I'm at about 3.25in or 8cm and when I put my largest buttplug in I have to "move" my tailbone out of the way which feels weird and sometimes quite painful. Once it's out of the way (I don't always manage it) then the 8cm buttplug can go in.

37 minutes ago, jackshit said:

I'm at about 3.25in or 8cm and when I put my largest buttplug in I have to "move" my tailbone out of the way which feels weird and sometimes quite painful. Once it's out of the way (I don't always manage it) then the 8cm buttplug can go in.

how to move a tailbone?

8 hours ago, cons said:

how to move a tailbone?

35 minutes ago, Radeon said:

You can't, but it slightly stretch like a wooden stick. 

I actually can, let me try to explain:

If I sit straight on my largest egg shaped buttplug, it won't go in because of my tailbone. The way I found to overcome it is to use the insertion angles to push the tailbone out of the way instead of trying to bend it.

What works best for me is to first put the plug slightly tilted forward (inclinated towards my perineum/balls). Once it's in place I force myself down a little while tilting the buttplug towards my back (tailbone). If I get this right (lube!) I can feel my tailbone being moved aside just enough that the buttplug can go through, and then I can proceed to getting it all in.

I can balls deep Homo Gigantus in his ass but I love the arm to the shoulder and double fist. I got some nice sized guns! Does that count?

• 2 months later...

Size wise, I've managed to get to point where I'm comfortably taking 13.5" (34.3cm) circumference (4.29" (10.9cm) diameter) toys. Got to this point during the lockdown here. 

Length wise, I manage to fully insert my Hoodlum Tapered Double-Ended Dildo 22" with ease, making disappear and take just beyond the elbow of a fister. 

As always, I'm wanting to get deeper, wider and develop a proper prolapse. I have a good rose though. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've played with my bum on and off since my mid teens but only got into serious stretching late last year. Got my fist in back in January, now I'm up to 3.4 inches diameter with the Doc Johnson large shell shock. Best fun I've ever had with my hole!

I can take this meo extreme stretching plug about 2/3 of the way down:

https://www.meo.de/en/anal-plug-butt-plug/6394-butt-plug-for-anal-stretching-the-monster-ref-2126-00.html

Its 3 1/2 inch diameter at the bottom so about 2 to 2/12 inch diameter i can take, and if I use a pump afterward I have the beginnings of a rosebutt too. 

I can take a standard 18" double dong all the way in.

• 1 month later...

My hole is presently at 3.5 inch diameter (8.89 cm), as I'm regularly taking in the fourth ring of my modified American Bomber Destroyer butt plug.

As to length of the objects I presently use for anal pleasure, I was long able to take a 1.5 inch x 16 inch double -headed dildo all the way into my body. But, after external beam radiation treatment for a prostate anomaly, my prostate allows only about a 6 inch depth penetration comfortably. 

My focus now is on increasingly greater diameter objects! 

• 2 weeks later...

I can get far past the middle of Mr. Hankey's Goliath, that's 15.25" circumference and 4.85" diameter. I'm probably closer to 5" max width now. Oooo Wee! (spoken in my best Mr. Poopy Butthole voice.) I was stuck at 4.5" for years and thought I was at my limit. Keep pushing and you'll get there, but remember, there's no going back, heh heh.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.