Hole size

Radeon

What's your hole size? My anus can be stretched upto 3.20 inch in diameter and 10 inch in circumference. Comment below

Edited by Manish

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've took the titanmen ass master including the shell on 3 occasions a couple of years ago. It did't do much for my anus stretching, since my tailbone limits me (it hurt like fucking hell). I have settled for the the ass master without the shell, which still has ruffly 10,5cm.

For me the deep stretches are the way to go. Really doing progress there.

I fuck my Bad Dragon XXL Bruiser The Fusion balls deep up my man cunt and my Bad Dragon XXL Flint till the head pops through my sigmoid. An AMAZING rush! I’ve also got a Bad Dragon XXL Stan I beat up my bum with every now and again. I have a 5” diameter dildo that I fuck about 11” deep. I’ve fucked it for 30 minutes straight!

Not big or loose enough, that's all I know.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

My max is the doc Johnson destroyer I have a  bad dragon flint xl but cant conquer that unfortunately 

Edited by Rr505
Spelling error

4.35 Inch diameter (Ass Master without the shell) and slowly moving toward full 4.5 Inch and original Ass Master with shell!

I'm @ 33 cm circumference which is about 13 inches. If my math is correct that would be 10.5 cm or 4.2 inches diameter.

I'm pretty happy with that! :D

Guest Kept4Her

Maximum insertion was 4.3" diameter or 13.5 circumference. This was the ass master without the shell. Have only gotten it inserted completely about 4-6 times.

I can take the super lance dildo which is 11cm (4.3inch) wide and I have had the American bombshell destroyer all the way in my butt a couple of times and that one is 11.5cm (4.5inch). 

I Can only take so much as my tail bone is quite long and gets in the way. I see some guys sitting on things that look more like chairs than dildos. Makes me wonder if its a good thing I can only stretch so far. I have quite an active life. No good if I am terrified of farting haha!!

Guest Kept4Her

I can take 4.3" diameter Ass Master without cover ( about 4-6 times so far) and 3.5-3.8" diameter on a regular basis. Love my Squarepeg Dino Stretch. Constantly trying to stretch me while on it, though I can only stand about 30 secs of so with my full weight. It is definitely my go to dildo for stretching. I also have the Exotic Erotic EMU Egg which I have inserted hundreds of times. Definitely opens me up!

2 hours ago, Kept4Her said:

I can take 4.3" diameter Ass Master without cover ( about 4-6 times so far) and 3.5-3.8" diameter on a regular basis. Love my Squarepeg Dino Stretch. Constantly trying to stretch me while on it, though I can only stand about 30 secs of so with my full weight. It is definitely my go to dildo for stretching. I also have the Exotic Erotic EMU Egg which I have inserted hundreds of times. Definitely opens me up!

I got a Dino Stretch a while back and haven't been able to conquer it...then again, I've been out of practice for a while and need to find time to work my way back up to it.

Hi i can fill my hole with soft toy size 3.7" (over 9 cm ) and still work to make her bigger :)
But i don`t know if i can because i seat on my 10 cm wide Ream & Dream Dildo Butt Plug using all my waith and i do not go deeper :(

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2018 at 8:57 AM, naztea said:

I've took the titanmen ass master including the shell on 3 occasions a couple of years ago. It did't do much for my anus stretching, since my tailbone limits me (it hurt like fucking hell). I have settled for the the ass master without the shell, which still has ruffly 10,5cm.

For me the deep stretches are the way to go. Really doing progress there.

I use the ass master too

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.