prolapse surgery

Radeon

1 hour ago, Manish said:

is it possible to achieve anal prolapse by surgery. i am not doing it , i just want to know for knowledge.

Only theoretically. Nowhere in the current world you can find a person who would do that. Even for money. Maybe in the underground:s but yes it's possible 

Guest johnroseb

I don't think so, but the process of developing prolapse through, dildos, plugs, pumping or whatever isn't exciting enough?

It's like taking pills to develop muscles instead of going to gym and lift weights.

me too I am looking for, i did pumping and dilatation now get only about only 5 inch prolapse after 7 years. Is there any quicker ways, please guide us

3 hours ago, Melvin said:

me too I am looking for, i did pumping and dilatation now get only about only 5 inch prolapse after 7 years. Is there any quicker ways, please guide us

basically pushing as hard as you can at every occasion. you go to the toilet take your time and try to push your prolapse out as strong as its only possible. do it for like 15 minutes everytime you go to toilet. apply heavy fisting followed by stretching and pumping... all is matter of time

• 1 month later...
On 8/19/2018 at 8:35 AM, Prolapsed96 said:

If anyone knows a place please let me know :) it’s my dream to wake up with my guts falling down to my ankles 

I share that same dream!!

be drugged by my mistress to awake and when standing my rectum falls out

Guest matthew.winterbottom
On 8/23/2018 at 1:47 PM, Melvin said:

a five inch prolapse is a good size prolapse... surely? the rectum is only 12cm long. I don't know. but yeah, I'd be over the moon if I had a five inch prolapse...

1 hour ago, matthew.winterbottom said:

a five inch prolapse is a good size prolapse... surely? the rectum is only 12cm long. I don't know. but yeah, I'd be over the moon if I had a five inch prolapse...

Have you seen HungerFF’s prolapse? That thing is at LEAST 8” at its longest.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HungerFF/status/1052666999292223489/photo/1

Edited by Rosebutt

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.