Anal Party

kgnot

I meant to share this masterpeace with you guys for a while and finally got around:crazy:

Chapter 1 - The Party by cutitnz
Liv stood by her friends and sipped her drink. She was a skinny asian teen and she didn’t regret being invited to the girls only party, but she probably could have been doing something more productive right now. As it was, she was here so she should probably socialize. 

“Hey guys! Party games!”

Oh that’d do it. Liz shrugged and wandered over to join the circle. 

“So.” A friend of a friend, Meg, rubbed her hands together and to the sounds of fake groans she said: “shall we play truth or dare - the adult version?”

The rest of the circle groaned, but most agreed. The game was a staple of uni life, and everybody liked to play it at some point.

A black girl called Chalise spoke up. “Since you suggested it Meg, truth or dare? 

“Dare.”

“I dare you to kiss Anna.”

Meg smirked, and getting up onto her knees she crawled across the circle to plant a kiss on Anna’s forehead who despite her expression of disgust, was blushing the entire time.

“Aww.” Chalise pouted. “Not the lips?”

“You didn’t tell me where to kiss.” Meg said, and waggled her eyebrows at Anna who blushed even harder. “My turn. Liv, truth or dare?”

Liv panicked for a second before replying. “Dare!”

“I dare youuuuuu…” Meg paused as if considering, though she had likely already decided. “To strip!”

A heat shot through Liv’s body as the circle of girls oooh’d. She flicked off her shoes and socks and blushing so hard her face turned a deep red she took off her shirt and unclasped her bra. A couple of chuckles rang out. She had small classic young asian tits, A cups. The only part of her decently round was her butt, which as she slid her shorts and pants down off it, drew a couple of appreciative hums from her audience. She tossed the clothes behind her and sat back down, still blushing.

“Okay, um.” She pointed at a blond girl named Katie while doing her best to keep her legs closed. “Katie. Truth or dare?”

Katie grinned and made a show of looking up and down Liv’s body, probably to unnerve her. It worked. “Truth.”

“Uh. Have you had anal sex.”

“Yeah. My girlfriend and I have experimented on each other a couple of times. It was fun. 10/10 would anal again.” 

That drew a couple of laughs from around the circle as Katie pointed at Meg. “Meg. Truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

Katie smirked. “As you’re the host and I know you have them, I dare you to get your biggest dildo gag and once you've asked the next person you have to wear it at all times unless you are taking or giving a dare.” 

The girls laughed as Meg rolled her eyes and sauntered out of the room, returning a minute later with a massive double ended dildo gag, each penis about 7 inches long. Sitting back in the circle she placed it on her lap and pointed to Chalise. “Truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“I dare you-” she glanced at Liv. “To stick four fingers up Liv’s butthole.”

“Wait, what?” Liv said, as Chalise shrugged. 

“We’re gonna need lube.” The black girl said.

“It’s in my bedroom in the first draw of the cabinet. Bring some of the other stuff in if you want, we’ll probably end up using it.”

Chalise got up and left the room. All was silent for a second as Liv tried to control her mixed feelings.

“Hey Meg you still need to put on the gag.” Katie said.

Meg rolled her eyes, and lifting the gag to her face she positioned one of the 7 inch dildoes in front of her open mouth and slowly slid it in. She made a couple of “ghuck” sounds as her gag reflex tried to trigger, but she repressed it with the skill of an experienced deepthroater and soon the seal was against her lips and she reached around the back of her head to tie it in place. Liv could see the outline of the plastic cock against her throat. She had to admit, that was kinda hot. 

Chalise re-entered the room holding a bottle of lube in one hand and a bag, probably containing various sex toys belonging to Meg the sex fiend, in the other. She bounced her eyebrows at Liv. “Come on then, turn over.”

Liv hesitated but complied as Katie spoke up. “Hands and knees and turn around so the rest of us can see!”

Face burning she did as she was told, and her ass was soon facing into the circle, so all of the girls present could see her most private parts. Chalise knelt behind her and after running her fingers up and down Liv’s crack for a second and making appreciative noises she put a dollop of lube in her hand and began to apply it to Liv’s asshole. To her horror, Liv moaned as the cold of the lube shot through her and the other girls laughed. Chalise prodded her asshole with a finger and said “You’re gonna need to loosen up girl or this is gonna hurt.”

She made her best effort in relaxing her sphincter and squeaked as the finger was inserted. Just a finger, but it was more than she had had up there before. It gently thrusted in and out for about half a minute, getting her used to the sensation before another finger was added and her asshole stretched in ways unknown to it. It was oddly pleasurable and Liv could feel her arousal beginning to build. Before long a third was added and Liv began to feel her limit - a tight pain that slowly began to relax as Chalise continued gently thrusting. A couple of minutes later to various commentary from the girls Chalise’s little finger was added and she began to slide her hand in and out of Liz’s bottom all the way up to her thumb. The girls applauded but quickly fell silent as something happened behind Liv. Surely it was going to end soon. She’d completed the dare and - “AAAAAH!”

Chalise had tucked her thumb in and was now straight up fisting Liv, with her poor anus being drawn over the widest part of Chalise’s hand repeatedly. At times she only had a finger or two in and at others she was wrist deep. Howled encouragement came from behind her like “You go girl!” and “Whoop! Anal queen!” she even heard a gurgle from Meg. To Liv’s horror she could feel her arousal building even quicker as Chalise pistoned her hand in and out of her faster and faster. Suddenly the orgasm hit her and her toes curled as she squirted, drenching Chalise’s lubed up arm and hitting Meg who was on the other side of the circle. 

There was silence.

“Holy fuck girl.” Chalise flexed her hand one last time inside of Liv and slowly withdrew it, leaving her poor anus hanging open for the viewing pleasure of all behind her. “When was the last time you did it?”

Liv mumbled incoherently into the carpet and behind her Chalise shrugged. “I guess that’s as good an answer as any?” The other girls mumbled affirmatives and waited for Liz. She eventually turned, gingerly, and sat her sore ass back on the wet carpet feeling… something dribble out of it. 
“Okay…” Liv shook her head, feeling the last of her social anxiety vanish after… that. Taking over Chalices turn because she deserved it she spoke. “Okay. Katie. Truth or dare.”

Katie paused, as if apprehensive. “Dare?”

“I dare you to sit your ass on Meg’s dildo face for the rest of the night - only removing it as per the earlier rules.”

Chalise and Anna giggled as Meg and Katie just looked at each other before Meg made a muffled “Eh” sound and lay down on the floor, face and dildo towards the ceiling. Katie grabbed the lube and went over to her. Removing her pants she applied it liberally to her anal ready ass, sticking a couple of fingers in to loosen it and slowly she squatted over Meg’s face, sliding the dildo into her. Both girls grunted as they settled into position, and it ended with Kate’s pussy almost on Meg’s nose as she lay there. Meg probably had a wonderful view and Katie bounced on the dildo a couple of times jokingly, drawing gagging noises from Meg. 

“Anna.” Katie said, unconsciously grinding on the dildo. “I dare you to put both your hands in Liv’s ass.”

Anna blushed and Liv rolled her eyes, getting back on her hands and knees. Her ass hadn’t yet closed, not recovered from the shock of being both penetrated and fisted for the first time. As she settled she felt some more lube - or something - leak out of her ass and dribble down her pussy. 

“You sure this is alright Liv?” Anna nelt behind her, applying lube to her hands.

“Yeah sure, why not.” Liv had to admit to herself, the sensation of being stretched was quite enjoyable and a little part of her was looking forward to round two. As Anna stuck a couple of fingers in her, and slowly slid the rest of her hand in she couldn't suppress a little shiver of anticipation. As she moved her hand in and out of her, Liv noticed that her ass felt… rubbery? Non-responsive in the extreme. She tried to tighten it as an experiment and it simply wouldn't close. Ah well. Unexpectedly, as Anna began another thrust she put her hands next to each other and slid them both into Liv at the same time and Liv screamed in shock. “Holy fuck!” 

Two hands were now inside her previously virgin anus, and as Anna continued she began to draw them apart, letting air rush between them into Liv’s ass cavern. She sped up and Liv, the small innocent asian girl, in a mixture of shock and pleasure squirted again, this time all down Anna’s front as she was directly behind her. A couple more thrusts into Liv’s rubbery ass and Anna withdrew her hands one after the other, letting them hang and drip behind Liv’s destroyed fuckhole. Through the afterglow some part of Liv realised that her ass would never again be the same, but the majority of her just didn’t care right now. 

“Hell, that’s a gape and a half Liv.” Katie said. 
She could feel it dripping and hanging open but she shrugged, and managed to sit back up, turning to face them. Anna had a decidedly evil glint in her once innocent eye. 

“Hey Liv” she said. “Truth or dare?”

Liv pondered. “Dare.” because really, what else could they do to her?

“I dare you to wear Meg’s anal gape panties on the maximum setting.”

Oh.

Chalise rummaged through the bag and tossed her a contraption that contained a large amount of lace, and hooks. Catching it, Liv examined it and realised she had no idea how to put it on.

“Anybody want to give me a hand?”

All the girls who could looked at Anna and her still dripping hands who shrugged and gestured for Liv to stand up. She attached the belt and told her to “bend over.”

Complying, Liv felt four metal hooks being inserted into her loose ass, holding it open to its maximum.

“What do you even have these for, Meg?”

“Mmmf!”

Liv winced as the hooks were drawn tighter and tighter, stretching her ass into an open, squarish shape. Finally she felt Anna stop fiddling with the straps and step back, admiring her handiwork.

“Comeon girl!” Chalise called “Give us a show!”

Liv turned around and bent over for the group. The hooks were holding her ass open in a square almost three inches across, and as she had previously been an anal virgin, there was no sign of a prolapse, just a cavern that remained open inside of her. She had to admit, it did feel weird to feel the air moving in and out of her, but it was kinda hot too. She gingerly sat back down, feeling the hooks dig into her anal walls, and raised an eyebrow at the group. “So are we gonna do the next dare or what? Meg?”

Meg tapped on Katie’s leg and with a pout Katie stopped her gentle bobbing and slid up and off the dildo with a very wet sound. Meg then removed the dildo from her throat with another couple of “ghuck” noises, and sitting up she put it back on her lap.

“Dare.” she said, voice horse.

“I dare you to strip.” at the couple of raised eyebrows Liv shrugged and protested. “Hey, it makes later dares easier! And it’s hot.”

Meg stood and removed her shirt. Her breasts were pretty large and pale, and jiggled nicely as she undid her bra. She then removed her trousers and underwear and - of course she was wearing a thong. As she did so she pointed at Chalise. “Truth or dare?”

The black girl shrugged. “Dare.”

“I dare you to shove all the discarded clothes, including yours, up your ass.”

A couple of giggles emanated from the other girls as Chalise looked at Meg blankly, then pointedly stared at the large amount of clothing scattered around the circle. Liz’s full outfit, Meg’s clothes and Katie’s trousers and panties. “You’re kidding, right?”

“Nope! Meg grinned. Get to it girl!”

Chalise grimaced and removing her trousers and panties she paused. “I’m gonna need a hand with this.” 

All eyes turned to Anna who raised her hands. “I’ve been in enough buttholes today thank you.” 

“I’ll help.” Katie said, taking off her top and bra “I’m warm.” she said in reply to the questioning looks, and crawled over. Liv could see both Chalise’s tight black asshole and Katie’s once stuffed winking one. It was odd to think that her ass was once anything like that, with how it was now. Her hand drifted lower behind her and she slid a few fingers inside of herself, exploring the cavern that was her ass as she watched Chalise and Katie.

Oh yeah she probably had a latent anal fetish somewhere. 

Meg was obviously similarly aroused, for as Katie began to lube up Chalise’s butthole, she shuffled behind Katie and stuck two fingers up her gently winking already lubed ass. At Katie’s gasp she grinned and said “continue darling, I’m just enjoying myself.”

“I mean - ohhh - this definitely wasn’t part of the dare.”

“Are you complaining?”

No keep going.
I willl post the rest after I get home

Enjoy

“I mean - ohhh - this definitely wasn’t part of the dare.”

“Are you complaining?”

No keep going.

Liv could tell that Katie was doing her best to focus as she began to stretch Chalise’s butthole in preparation. Meg was definitely making that difficult as she stuck a third, and then a fourth finger in Katie’s ass. Liv had her entire hand up hers and was inching her other hand towards it - the obscene stretching sensation driving her to new heights of arousal. 

Something tapped Liv’s shoulder and she jumped. It was Anna, who nodded at where her hands were and grinned. “Want any help with that?” 

Liv felt heat shoot through her cheeks. This wasn't a dare, but… “sure.”

“Face down ass up then girl.” Anna slapped her left butcheek and her grin turned slightly sadistic. “You’re never gonna be able to use that ass again after this.”

Liv complied, and as she put her face on the carpet she caught a glimpse of what was happening with the other three. Meg had her entire fist up Katie’s ass, pistoning in and out all the way to her elbow. Similarly, Chalises butt was gaping and Liv caught a glimpse of a pair of blue panties - hey, those were hers! - deep inside the girl before Katie began to force her own t-shirt inside of her ridiculously lubed up ass. 

She felt a tremor as her the ass hooks were removed and Anna ran a finger all the way around her now permanently loose ass. 

“Honestly.” she said, leaning down to Liv’s ear. “I don’t think I even need to do this to your ass to ruin it, but you know what?” her voice dropped to a whisper “I’m going to do it anyway.

Liv shivered. Oh god that turned her on even more. Suddenly she felt something large begin to enter her anal cavern, and actually stretching it. She didn’t quite guess what it was until it reached the stitching and - is that a fucking plastic football?

It reached the midpoint and suddenly Anna shoved it all the way inside of her and Liv screamed. 

“Feel good huh?” Anna said. “Get up and squat, slut.”

Liv obeyed her and as she moved up onto her toes she felt the massive invader shift inside of her. 

“Now squeeze it out.”

Liv felt around her ass and could feel the point of the ball and her anal lips hanging loose around it. They didn’t even twitch when she tried to move them. Ah well. She pushed, but the ball didn’t move, so she continued to push to Anna’s loud encouragement and repeated ass slaps - hadn’t she been so quiet at the start? It was always the quiet ones.

With a huff Liv realised that statement also applied to her. 

It gradually moved towards the halfway point, and after almost a minute of constant, exhausting pushing it suddenly shot out of her ass and bounced off the floor towards her tormenter and she almost fell over before Anna caught her. 

“Oh no no no little slut, it’s not over for you yet.”

Liv felt something gradually move back into her ass and she groaned. The ball was being shoved back in.

It moved into her far quicker this time, sliding right in and moving back into its old position. She knew what Anna wanted and with a squeak she pushed it right back out, taking about 10 seconds to do so - only to have it forced right back in. And pushed out. And in. And out. And in. And out.

Eventually she didn’t have to force it at all. Anna was just sliding this gigantic object - this football in and out of her cavernous ass with ease. She didn’t even have to try. If Liv stood up or just left it there it would just slide right out. 

As the football moved in and out of her, Liv collected herself enough to watch what the other three girls were doing. At the point Chalise’s anal cavity had finished being stuffed and her anus hung loosely open, allowing a good look at the mass of clothes inside her bulging belly. Chalise herself was kneeling behind Meg and right in front of Liv as she fisted Meg’s ass beyond repair - probably as some form of revenge. Meg herself had somehow managed to fit a massive black joke dildo - about 5 inches in width inside of Katie and was pummeling her into the floor as she screamed in pleasure - or pain. Liv couldn’t tell. 

The football was suddenly rammed inside of her and Liv overbalanced, face hitting the carpet. She lay there, delirious as Anna finally abandoned her open and dripping asshole and stuck a couple of fingers inside of her tight pussy. Time passed as Liv flowed in and out of consciousness and Anna progressed in fingers until she was fisting Liv’s pussy.

“You alright girl?”

Liv looked up to see Chalise squatting in front of her, part of a t shirt dangling out of her open ass. Meg and Katie were standing on either side of their friend, watching Liv.

“Uhuh…”

“Yeah, you sound done. It’s Anna’s turn.”

Liv felt the fingers in her pussy freeze and Anna speak up. “Wait, no this wasn’t a dare.”

Chalise shrugged. “Tough shit girl. We decided since none of the rest of us have working asses any more, why should you?”

The fingers left Liv as she tried to move away but she saw Katie and Meg move past her and from the sound of it, grab Anna’s arms and wrestle her to the floor. Chalise helped Liv up and turned her to see Anna face down ass up on the carpet as Liv had just been.

She took a step towards her and the ball fell out, leaving her ass oddly empty. She jumped as she felt fingers slide up and wriggle inside of her loose anus, and looked at Chalise’s grinning face.

“Don’t worry, I’ll find something for you to fit up there. You just worry about destroying that pretty ass."

Liv smiled back and knelt down behind Anna as the girl wriggled and squealed. It was time for her revenge.

Liv yanked down her pants, trapping her legs together. Her anus was just visible but Liv drew apart her buttcheeks and admired it for how it was for the last time. It was a cute, tight, virgin pucker, belonging to a very pretty white girl. 

Not for much longer. 

Liv reached for the lube and stiffened as something massive slid up her ass. It felt like the dildo Meg was ramming Katie with earlier. 5 inches wide, and a foot long, Liv slid down and sat on the thing with ease. Perhaps too easily. Ah well.

Lubing up a finger she pushed, and managed to slip it inside Anna’s clenched anus. Drawing it in and out and wiggling it a few times to loosen her up she then slid in another finger to the sound of the girl’s squeaks.

Taking her time she pistoned them in and out for a couple of minutes before adding a third finger, and after a couple more a fourth. She could feel Anna’s ass becoming more and more non - responsive and rubbery as her sphincter gradually gave up the fight.

Remembering what Chalise did to her earlier, at a point when only the tips of her fingers were inside Anna she tucked her thumb in and thrust her entire fist into the poor girl’s ass as she screamed. Taking it slow, she gradually sped up her fisting and as Anna lost control and squirted all over Liv’s front she sped up further until she was ramming her entire forearm in and out of Anna’s ass. As her sphincter began to feel flappy she suddenly withdrew her hand, clasped them together in a position reminiscent of prayer and thrust them both into Anna at the same time. 

She screamed again.

Liv didn’t let up. She wanted her revenge. A minute later she felt Chalise lean over her shoulder and waiting for the opportunity she stuck her own darker skinned hand up Anna’s once virgin ass. Eventually, she added her other. Anna now had four hands inside of her thrusting in and out and stretching her ass beyond recognition. She came again and again and they continued to ravage her ass, but eventually Liv slowed before gradually sliding her hands out of Anna’s ass, and Chalise followed. 

Anna’s gaping ass faced her. It was… amazing. An anal cavern, probably similar to what Liv’s asian ass looked like right now, it hung loosely open almost 5 inches across and trembled occasionally as Anna tried to close it and moaned. Her ass truly was busted. Destroyed. She could sit on something and accidentally have it go up her ass. She could fit somebody’s head up there. If some significant other in the future tried to slap her buttcheek and missed their hand would probably accidently slip up her ass - that’s how loose it was. It was horrendous.

It was beautiful. 

Just as a finishing touch Liv reached for the football and slid it into Anna without a hint of resistance. It sat there easily inside of her open ass. Much like in Liv’s, it would slide out easily if she stood.

She looked around. The two holding Anna’s arms had let go, Katie was running her fingers around the rim of Meg’s ridiculously gaped ass again, her own loosely open ass facing Liv. Chalise was squatting behind her, and she must be rather lonely so… 

Without a word of warning Liv turned and pushed her over, the massive dildo rotating inside of her as she shuffled around. Before the girl could react she quickly thrust both hands inside of her, feeling the mass of clothes inside of her anal cavity and pushing it further inside as she fisted what was left of the happily squealing black girl’s ass into oblivion. 

None of their asses would ever work again.

But it was worth it.

Oh god. Class was not going to be fun. 

Nice ending, I can just imagine the girl going to class and their assholes prolapsing from underneath  their skirts. What a view that would be, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know.

But I could writhe a continuation since it is quet inspiring,  but I have got a couple of balls in the air at the moment. If there is a surge of interest of course I will do my best. 

Edited by kgnot

Another part would be fantastic, this had me cumming halfway through part 1!:o

This is certainly THE BEST anal story I‘ve ever read. Magnificent job. Not only with intensity and arousal but also literarily - great vocabulary and characters. I beg you to write the continuation!

• 7 months later...

Great Start to and even better chapter 2!  Thinking about the head fuck, you need to provide breathing air, like a rubber with an air hose to provide such, not my idea, it came from Kink where they buried a woman head first in the dirt.  Pretty Hot. 

Of course you want to start with a series of toys to get to that point but not to quickly.  Have to maintain the intrigue!

Love what you have done so far.

Edited by ringleader5
more thoughts

• 1 month later...

I personally do have but atm i am busy with anoter story at my patreon. I am thinking to write something of a continuation next though but can not tell dates.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.