Self-Care

gnurps

Hi there!

This is a short post on self-care. The rectum and the intestines are fascinating... i've been enjoying depth and width exploration for years. They also serve critical roles in our health, making sure the stuff our bodies can't use gets expelled and the stuff we need gets absorbed. So, have all the fun you can have and take good care of your vital parts. I'm sometimes shocked about reading what other put up their ass, and i've been getting more and more loving and becoming more aware towards my own asshole over the years. 

In short - don't put sharp objects or ones which could break up your ass. 

- don't use chemical laden lubes like hair conditioner

- don't use agressive lubes like soap, instead use something natural like coconut oil or aloe vera gel. I'm also considering adding shilajit (trace minerals) and probiotics to my enemas and or lubes

- respect your bodies boundaries and focus on the enjoyment and the journey of stretching 

- share your passion with others 

- be mindful of the microbiology - when inserting veggies or fruit, get organic ones and boil them before hand to keep unwanted bacteria out. One of my favorite toys these days are huge boiled cucumbers - their juices remineralize your intestines and they become flexible in boiling. 

- most of the bacteria present in our bodies are in the large intestine, where we like to play. beneficial bacteria are critical for our health. 

Have fun and love yourself :)

peace 

gnurps 

Oh, one other thing i've learned about recently is that prostate massage is a very healthy thing to engage in. Its part of the fun of anal play and is good for preventing prostate cancer and is also good for healthy testosterone levels. 

And use probiotics just before cleaning out and a few days after you stretch-fuck. Like I said in other posts, I forgot once and never forgot again, especially the way I clean out.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2018 at 5:57 AM, TinyNutsTim said:

And use probiotics just before cleaning out and a few days after you stretch-fuck. Like I said in other posts, I forgot once and never forgot again, especially the way I clean out.

can you enhance on probotics for me, please?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2018 at 11:02 AM, bass_man said:

can you enhance on probotics for me, please?

Probiotics is a term for foods with sources of "good" gut bacteria - fermented foods, yogurt, and the like - that aid in digestion and improve your overall gut health. Along with fiber, this will help keep your gastrointestinal tract in optimum shape (both in general and for fucking purposes).

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.