Cleaning

Radeon

i clean my butt using a pipe hose with water, i didn't use enema because it's irritates my stomach but when i clean my butt deeply. After that I feel verry dizzy, lighthead and low energy.can someone explain me why? and give me some solution for this and funniest thing is i am write this message with dizziness.:D

Enemas can mess with the electrolyte (sodium, potassium, calcium, chloride, bicarb, phosphate, magnesium) balance in your body - you can end up absorbing some of the water, particularly if you hold the enema in for any period of time, which can make you feel weak/dizzy.

Best thing to do in this case is to not do them too often, don't do really large volume enemas & don't take the water too deeply inside (only enough to clean you sufficiently for play), don't hold the enema in for too long. For the dizziness/lightheadedness, try drinking a mix of half sports drink/half water to replace lost electrolytes (or even better Gastrolyte/something similar).

If it keeps happening when you enema, you might be one of those people who are particularly sensitive to them, probably best to avoid them or use something like a 'microenema' in a small tube which you can probably buy from a pharmacy/drug store (depending on your country).

yes, loss of minerals and could also have to do with water temperature. Make sure to use body temperature water. Try adding a tiny amount of salt and ideally some other mineral solution to enemas and don't do them deeper than necessary

• 2 weeks later...

I think it may be because you wash out all the bacteria needed inside you. Now this may not be for everyone, but it works for me. With a very light and "clear" diet before and after I also stay clean for a couple of days of stretching, fisting and anal orgasm fun. My cleaning usually involves inserting a hose with a small hollow ball on the end all the way to the far inside end of my colon and running water through and out my ass-cunt until clear.  But I always take probiotics just before and a few days after. One time I forgot and came down with exactly the same thing, thought I got the flu or food poisoning. Here is the hose being pulled out of my fuck tunnel.

145_1000.jpg

073_1000.jpg

540_1000.jpg

Yes, it honestly reaches this far. It is surreal  feeling something slowly snaking it's way through your body and feeling it bump into into the end of your fuck tunnel. Sometimes by the time I get that far I leak clear cum in anticipation of the anal destruction to come. It also feels good to fuck myself with it like that, ramming into the end repeatedly. Never came from it but it feels amazing. I know there is a danger of the fluids backing up into your small intestine, but if your ass-cunt is already well stretched and you don't clamp it shut and just let it run out of you everything will be fine.

214_1000.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.