Could any "stretcher" answer this doubt?

Guest johnroseb

Guest johnroseb

Hello,

I usually watch some impressive videos online, for example people playing with 2LT bottles in ass, since my biggest toy is like 4.5 centimeters of girth, I'd like to know the aftermath when playing with these +10cm objects.

How many hours the "looseness" down there remains?

Not quite sure what you mean, the "aftermath" is just that you have a looser hole, i have never experienced incontinence if that's what you mean, and iv'e never heard of that happening to anyone.

After playing with larger toys I typically feel looser a couple of hours. If the play session happens in the evening, the next morning I cannot feel anything inordinary. I've never have had any incontinence, even after playing toys up to 11cm in diameter or getting double fisted.

Guest johnroseb

Hi,

On 8/5/2018 at 7:16 AM, afxacid said:

Not quite sure what you mean, the "aftermath" is just that you have a looser hole, i have never experienced incontinence if that's what you mean, and iv'e never heard of that happening to anyone.

20 hours ago, tubbis said:

After playing with larger toys I typically feel looser a couple of hours. If the play session happens in the evening, the next morning I cannot feel anything inordinary. I've never have had any incontinence, even after playing toys up to 11cm in diameter or getting double fisted.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I wasn't concerned by incontinence, my doubt was more about how many hours the feeling of looseness usually remains when playing with large toys.

And for what I gathered it would be like less than a day.

Thanks.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.