Fisting and extreme anal multiple days?

Erik

Are there any problems with fisting or extreme anal insertions multiple days in a row? Just wondering if you should allow yourself a couple days break in between sessions?

2 hours ago, Erik said:

Are there any problems with fisting or extreme anal insertions multiple days in a row? Just wondering if you should allow yourself a couple days break in between sessions?

From my observations nope. You should just avoid anal play if your sphincter is sore and aching. Fisting isn't a problem either but if you get this state of mucus overproduction which happens after long and extreme fisting then you had better wait a day to let it normalize. Basically if you are fisting yourself and there is so much liquid that it starts pouring down your legs then you should wait a day :D Executing your schedule and doing regular play is best way to attain prolapse:p 

cheers!

i just had heavy fisting and prolapse session for 3 days in a row, today my hole is sensitive and a little raw feeling so i gave it just a couple of fists and i will rest for maybe one to two days now, unless i get very horny ;)

If you are pushing the limits you need to rest for a few days after. If you can take such fisting or toys without a lot of force, then it's okay to do multiple days in a row.

Guest matthew.winterbottom

yeah, if it hurts to fist then probably don't.

re the 'overproduction of mucus'... my problem is that I get so turned on when my asshole is sloppy and wet - and it's running down my legs - that I just keep going harder and longer. it seems like that is what it wants me to do. I'm listening to my body and it is saying, 'fist me'!

• 3 weeks later...

And sitting on my swelled up, aching ass-cunt is a sure way to get horny all over again. Just put down several layers of towels or you're going to leave slimy, fishy smelling wet spots. Now I'm getting horny thinking about it.

4 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

And sitting on my swelled up, aching ass-cunt is a sure way to get horny all over again. Just put down several layers of towels or you're going to leave slimy, fishy smelling wet spots. Now I'm getting horny thinking about it.

Dude- you’re the best. I love your descriptions of that which turns us all on so much. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2018 at 3:28 AM, Rosebutt said:

Dude- you’re the best. I love your descriptions of that which turns us all on so much. 

Just saying what comes to mind, on here that would be my own torn up, sloppy ass-cunt.

• 1 month later...

I've had series of large toy and fisting sessions several days in a row.

You need to make sure you do not hurt yourself by going too fast. Each session needs to start with a careful enema, never use water that is too hot or too powerful.

Relaxing is important. I like to use poppers to relax my sphincters. That said, I don't "popper hog" because poppers can be harmful if you use them too often. Don't popper bate or hit the bottle constantly, for instance.

I also use a good lube, in my case I make my own with J-Lube, sometimes adding coconut oil, or sometimes I use H2O lube (it's the brand) with J-Lube added from the top, shake the bottle. It needs to be super stringy and super thick. If you use crappy lube, or just regular or "anal" lube from the sex store, it will not work. The only commercial lube I'd recommend is Cum Lube, because the designer (Varka, owner of Bad Dragon) is a size queen and he knows what works.

After a few days of playing with toys and taking fists, I usually can take bigger challenges.

I realize that my largest dildos become harder to use again if I do not play for a long period of time.

And yes, I go through times where I do not play with my butt at all for days or even weeks to the point where I am acting 100% like a straight dude lol.

It's a question of mood.

Edited by AzFrNick

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Friend ..... :) 

.....if you are doing regular 2, 3 days rest are enough to restore the anus! we are talking about pleasure .....  :)

• 8 months later...
Guest bearded

I've recently started playing every day.  Keeping in a huge dildo for extended peroids and using a XL Meo stretching ring.  I really enjoy being very loose and wrecked.  I want to strech my hole so it's SERIOUSLY ruined and I want to go as far as possible.  

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.