Toy/plug recommendations?

st.lucifer

I seem to have outgrown the square peg line, and wondered if anyone had any recommendations for larger plugs. My current challenge is an XXL Kong dog toy, but the material is uncomfortably rigid and the lack of a plug base is a little scary. I'm right around that 12" circumference/4" diameter plateau that a lot of us hit - but feel like I can go further with the right toy. Recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Outgrown the toys from Square Peg but only around 4"? Have you tried the Dino Stretch yet? I was browsing their selection a couple weeks back and there are some truly gargantuan things in the 4+" diameter range.

The dino stretch in soft silicone doesn't actually do much past that first hump (although that first one is pretty great.) There are some massive items, but the cost and weight are both prohibitive. I was hoping that there was a source that I had overlooked.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.