Lily Lou (aka Liz_103) and KeriBerry420 - Girl-Girl Anal Fisting N HorseCock Fun

Nicoletohca

With big files it's just better to buck up. Once upon a time in the 70's an 8mm without sound and was 12 min. long, cost 25 US, and you were lucky if it was color!

I rest my case. With premium your done in 12 min. w/charter. Just sayin

4 hours ago, peteyboy said:

I spent 24 hrs. downloading just to find out it failed. that is why i hate downloading anything. I wish there was a streaming link.

any smaller link or better (free) hosting site??

I just finished watching it, the quality was decent for low res. And so was the download time, under 2 hours. Thanks for this link. Not as many gapes as i had hope, but it was OK.

That's odd, keep2share premium has loaded many files larger than 2 gig for me, just did a 4..5 and a 5.1 last nite?  Might want to contact support on that one!  May be related to your connection speed, if it's to slow that may have something to do with it. Hope that's some help.

Edited by ringleader5

My speed is fine i can download xbo x one games and switch no problem I have xfinity when it gets close it says download paused thanks for your help this forum is great

Edited by baldbo
Misspell

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.