Bones limit

Radeon

I am doing anal fisting from almost 4 years and now i have been able to take 7.8 to 8 cm buttplugs in Diameter but when i try something bigger i hit bones. I try many times but nothing happened. Is anything i can do with that? I am 168cm tall and have 70 kg weight. 

Same thing here... i'm 170 and 65kg, I hit bones when i go past 7,5 cm.

Very frustrating when you want to go bigger.

It's been 3 years since I try to take larger plug but I only gain a few mm.

I guess everyone has limits.

Now I work on depth, but I'm jealous when I see guys take 10cm + toy ^^

Same problem here, I’ve hit a wall so to speak at the same point. It’s frustrating cos like Black_or_die said you see guys take much wider toys!

Ive asked this question somewhere previously and someone mentioned trying to stretch front to back rather than side to side, try and find something not so round but larger circumference to stretch your hole more. Other than that I’m the same as Black_or_die in that I’m starting to work more on advancing my depth play as I’m already up my descending colon to the bend of the transverse, just working on wider and deeper!

Hi Man ..... :) 

start pumping your anus with a vaginal pump, and in time it will become wide and loose and you can fit bigger dildos ..... :) 

..... ..... only then it will be harder for you to show prolapse ..... a matter of choice ..... Enjoy ..... :) 

Guest Kept4Her

The 3" diameter was a problem for me for a long time. Got a 3" Renegade Plug I - Extra Large - Total Length 6" Diameter 3". I would try every morning to get it fully inserted and then one day POP it popped right in. If you are trying to stretch your hole then keep to increments of 1/4" increases and keep your toys under 6.5" in length so you are not bottoming out on length just in case. Right now I can insert 3.9" wide toys and have probably hit my limit but I keep working at it. I find sometimes a softer silicone toy might be inserted more easily than a harder PVC toy.

If it's soft enough, I can get up to 4.25" in diameter (~11 cm). Firm toys or objects top out around 3.75" (9.5 cm). going over 4 usually leaves my tail bone a little sore for a day, which is why I rarely do it any more. Have a couple of soft 4.5" toys but just can't force them in no matter how hard I push. Really frustrating, because I know the tissue can take it.

Been spending more time fisting myself lately, trying to get deeper and deeper. Pretty fun to walk around with a your own hand up your butt!

Male pelvic opening is generally around 3.7-4.3" diameter. Some unlucky people may have an unusual shaped opening that may restrict this diameter.

With larger toys, eg 3.5"+ you need a fairly gentle taper and you need quite a bit of force to insert as you stretch - some people sit on a stool, pulling up the stool towards you, pressing on the toy to insert with more force. It is also easier to stretch if you have a lot of adrenaline.

If you are getting prolonged pain from your tailbone though, you may be close to your limits though, something to keep in mind to prevent permanent injury.

Edited by 1337shiznit

• 4 weeks later...

I am also limited by my bones at 8.5cm...with soft dildo  I can take up to 9cm...but still difficult .. very frustrating when you know your  anus can take bigger...

I found a solution with an inflatable baby balloon....soft enough to pass the bones but stretching nicely the anus...my record now is 12cm diam...I can either insert it inflated at 12cm or insert smaller(easier) and inflate it inside with a pump to get it bigger and pop it out...

Try it and tell

• 9 months later...

I was stuck at about 3.5" for ages. Then by plugging twice a week after 3/4 months I had a breakthrough. 

I now play with 4"plugs. But it is difficult to get any bigger ones in. 4.5" would be my end goal. 

I think the pelvic bone opening has a limit. I am short at 166cm.  56 years 

Idk I can take a doc Johnson destroyer at 14cm and bottom out I'm having really strong difficulties going deeoer..ant suggestions? 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.