Prolapsing guide :)

buskowianka12

Hello.

Nowadays I've seen many people being inspired by prolapses, rosebutts etc. Im going to admit that for some time I have been making a blog on tumblr about prolapsing but deleted it as it was taking too much time. I have posted some guides written by me myself overthere but they vanished when I decided to deactivate the account. That's why I'm writing another guide here on xtube. I'm almost 100% sure it won't consist of one part but will be split in numerous chapters. I'm also going to update it as often as possible or everytime when my knowledge on the topic gets broadened.

First of all remember that this type of kink is not for everyone. Take care of your own body. Stay fit attempt some training and don't let anyone and anything ruin your health as you have only one. This guide is for people who are one hundred percent sure they want to have a prolapse and I take no responsibility for you copying my actions. Also if you have hemorrhoids or any other anal related issue it's better not to try prolapsing as it could potentially worsen your health.

What is a prolapse?
Simple question - simple answer. It's a state when the tissue of rectum starts falling out behind the anal canal outside your body. This could be caused by malnutrition, genetic disorders, extensive pressure put on abdomen, heavylifting, weak pelvic floor muscles etc. Generally everything that puts pressure on your guts and lower part of the body is going to have effect on prolapse(rectum).

How do you start?
It was very difficult for me to establish a nice start since when I was just starting there was little to none information on how to do it. I was scared it could be harmful or if it could lead to me wearing diapers for rest of my life but no. Now, when I have already gathered some information I can tell you that the best and most efficient way to develop the first level of prolapse is:
- gradually improve size you can take into your anus (vegetables, fruit etc. (be careful with round objects because they can get stuck inside you since you've no muscle control at this point)
- play with some bottles and dildos
- use lots of lube
- AFTER YOU CAN GET AROUND 6 CM DIAMETER ANYTHING INSIDE YOU::
- buy a simple penis pump that wouldn't be so crappy and it wouldn't let the air flow outside/inside it - it should be working 100% and cheap ones often can't maintain pressure
- work on taking this pump inside you ( not on the outer lips but rather inside )
- start pumping inside yourself (i can't tell you how much - you have to discover it yourself because everyone is different; what works for me probably won't work for you)

How do you increase the size of prolapse?
At this point you should feel a small lump of rectal tissue coming out of you when you strain on the toitlet. If this happens - ITS PERFECT and you have done a great job. Now you should start creating a routine of exercises that could be applied to both widen and lengthen your prolapse. 
My routine:
- once per 2 or 3 days self anal fisting - im kinda lucky i can do it but have read numerous topics on the internet that its actually quite hard to achieve anal fistin by yourself - maybe find a partner if you are not the lucky one; fisting is definitely most efficient method on developing the prolapse as it can loosen up the ligaments inside you and works best when it comes to stretching the rectum from inside; other way is to buy some heavy size dildos and play a lot
- before and after fisting lots of straining on the toilet - im doing it for 15 minutes minimum
- my fisting session consists of taking around 300 punches inside and at this point im so wet inside i no longer need any lube as the rectum starts secreting its own natural lube
- sometimes instead of fisting im just sitting on the toilet using my both hands to grab behind sphincter from opposite sites and push as hard as i can - that helps too
- squatting and pushing - another fantastic method of having your rectum go further outside you :)

General advice and information:

Know your body well and stop if any fresh appears. You should avoid situations when you insert sharp object inside your rectum. Generally speaking inserting glass objects is a terrible idea. Avoid it at all costs. About ways to train: there is no one exact method that is going to work for everyone. Anatomical build of your body varies from person to person. Also sometimes you may feel you can't proceed today. It's fine. After you pass some certain point on your journey the prolapse is going to start progressing on your own even if you don't strain on the toilet or practice fisting some situations like extremely prolonged walking can have effect on prolapse enlargening it.

About size trainings: especially near the very beginning I could penetrate myself for only 20 minutes or so even with LOTS of lube. My sphincter area would starts aching as hell and it was impossible to continue. In such a case you should make a break until the disappears completely. Never ever try to accomodate huge objects into your anus all at once. It can seriously damage your body. Work your way steadily and carefully. Take your time and attempt doing it when you don't have to rush things. It shouldn't be like obligation but rather your ultimate quest to develop your kink. It's a body modification just like having tunnels in your ears. If you do something wrong you are going to regret it.

Coming back to the topic: if you see some don't be scared. Especially after pumping there may be minimum of visible because of micro-damage done by pumping. However, this micro-damage is necessary to transform your correct rectal tissue into prolapsing rectal tissue that is different hystologically. Every huge straining done and every major push is going to work and have its effect on your rectum. 

After some time you will start seeing the thing and feeling them with your own body. That will be the moment when this guide won't be useful for you anymore because you will have your own knowledge at sufficient level to pursue it at entirely your own. I believe that's all for now. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me. I will try to take time and answer them covering as many details as it's only possible.

Thanks for reading and I hope you will achieve it if you decide to follow this guide. Cheers!

I have written this guide on my xtube account - sexyprol. Hope you will also ask me questions so that every thing I haven't covered yet will be written in the final version. :D

#EDIT 1

Downsides and pros of having prolapse

I can't think of many downsides but the big one that comes to my mind at the moment is that I have struggler with bloating. I can't really say if it was because of prolapse or it was just my body. Anyway bloating could appear everytime after eating food rich in natural bacteria. This lasted for 4-5 months and then my body re-adjusted to the new situation. Now I don't have any problems connected with having prolapsed ass.

However, there could be some problems connected with swelling of rectum veins - that is most common and called hemorrhoids. Generally speaking people are afraid of them but they pose no major threat. It's kinda embarassing to go to doctor and tell him your whole situation including fact that you have something slipping out of your anus. The doctor is a human like any other and it's his job not to ask useless questions but help people (not judging their behaviour). Btw. I haven't encountered problem with hemorrhoids myself as I don't have any. Maybe because of young age...

About the pros it's kinda other talk. It's much much easier to keep hygiene with a prolapse. Without it sometimes bowel movements were a nightmare. Painful lots of stress anxiety and even struggling to keep them at regular schedule. Now all problems vanished. Also the poop isn't going to get spread everywhere but rather comes out ... I don't know how to say it properly? In one place? Perhaps... 

Having stretched my sphincter I noticed that penetration or typical physiological actions cause 0 pain atm. I could do everything I want with the whole area and I'm going to assure you having round huge obejcts inside is one of most pleasurable things in sex ever. Especially apples. :) 

Some people are scared of incontinence and walking in diapers for the rest of their life - it's a myth that isn't covered anyway in real life. Of course someone old like 80 years old who has long history of constipation, prolapse etc. with lax both pelvic floor and sphincter is going to be incontinent but it's part of being old. Once you have been training for some time, you gain the ability to control your muscles in much precised manner. You can actually start feeeling how your intenstines contract and when they do relax. When you insert something inside you then you can control not to let it go inside you too deep. There is no actual way you can poop youself because of prolapse... even if you are experiencing a diarrhea you still have little to none chance of doing so.

Toys and fruits

As I have mentioned earlier you can use a wide variety of vegetable and fruits including bananas, apples, oranges, tangarines, cucumbers, eggplants, ginger etc. One thing I have to tell you about 'natural toys' is that they may be contaminated with some sort of bacteria so either wash them carefully before insertion or use them washed with condom around them. Really. It's important.

Toys - everything is permitted. Penis pumps for making your rectal tissue come outside. Dildos for stretching. BUT another nice toy is inflatable dildos (i wouldnt recommend baloons because they are hard to control and can cause micro-tears and bleeding along it) which you can insert inside and pump to bigger sizes. This is going to stretch even your deeper parts allowing the prolapse to slip further than usual. The rule is if you stretch only the exterior parts then it is going to appear (prolapse) but if you stretch also the interior parts of rectum then it's going to have a way to trully bloom like a flower.

Restrictions

Some people are saying that they are completely unable of attaining prolapse. Even if they have history of 10 years 'heavy play' with pumping and fisting. Every body differs in anatomical structure but it's impossible to never experience a prolapse with heavy anal play including using penis pumps and extreme fisting. Really. The ligaments in your body eventually gets stretched and you will notice that something is trying to come out. If you don't strain enough on regular basis it may not proceed further and that is because some people have stronger muscles and ligaments and some have them weaker. Sometimes huge amount of time spent on dream of having a prolapse is required to actually push it further. I have contributed long long hours already. At the very beginning I was very sceptical as I have had not visible progress. I was wrong. Everytime you get fisted you go deeper and deeper. Your body re-adjusts at every stage. There are various changes going on in your body. Unfortunately it doesn't happen in blink of eye; I wish it did but it's impossible. If something doesn't work for you then you may have to do research at your own. Look up the anatomy of humans body. Try to understand how the prolapse starts and how it does proceed. You will get there. Trust me. With patience and persistence.

Edit #2

Few words about pumping

Penis pump should be a simple one. It should be large enough to be able to pull some tissue inside it but not too large because it needs to get past sphincters. Using pump should be an easy thing but remember not to apply extremely huge pressure. Never ever try to pull the pump out with your hands while your rectum is pumped to the limits inside the cylinder because it could cause major bleeding. It's hard to tell how much pressure is ok. You should definitely feel how part of you is getting pulled inside. There should be a slight discomfort or even pain. Avoid strong sensations in your lower abdomen. Even small pressure is ok. Factor that really matters is time of play. Multiple small pressure sessions (tissue should be visible inside the pump with help of camera of smartphone) work better than one huge extreme pressure session in a day. You guys have to work on it by yourself. If pressure is too high you won't endure it anyway and probably you will be forced to stop.

Edited by buskowianka12

Guest johnroseb

Hi,

Awesome guide and particularly from the start where you pointed out about being 100% sure about this transformation, instead of just say to do it because it's cool.

9 hours ago, buskowianka12 said:

I have written this guide on my xtube account - sexyprol. Hope you will also ask me questions so that every thing I haven't covered yet will be written in the final version. :D

Since you're experienced and open to questions, could you tell about the downsides (If any)  about prolapse in your opinion?

I am into this fetish but sometimes I think a lot and my 1% of uncertainty keep bothering me about it.

Added some new points to the guide and answered questions asked. Heeeey if you read it then seriously don't hesistate to ask ANYTHING you like. It's important to understand it clearly and therefore I politely ask you to write here your questions. It will be greatly appreciated by next generation of prolapse lovers like us :)

Guest vacuumpumper

Hi,I have been Anal pumping for a number of years to achieve a rosebud,prolapse man pussie.I use big toys biggest is 13" and thick,an 11" fist toy and a 10" Big black King cock toy.I use these before any sort of pumping to slacken my hole and I use Poppers.When anal pumping I try different depths to putting the cylinder in,I use a 2" and a 1 /1/2 on alternative nights.I have read on previous posts that you can help getting a prolapse by pumping and then pulling the cylinder out which in turn helps to pull the prolapse out.

My Question is how deep should the cylinder be when you start attempting to pull the cylinder out and what pressure,or is everyone different?

Thanks in advance for any help.

You have an amazing prolapse, I love it.

Guest johnroseb
On 7/9/2018 at 4:38 AM, buskowianka12 said:

Added some new points to the guide and answered questions asked. Heeeey if you read it then seriously don't hesistate to ask ANYTHING you like. It's important to understand it clearly and therefore I politely ask you to write here your questions. It will be greatly appreciated by next generation of prolapse lovers like us :)

First of all thanks for answering our doubts.

And one thing that you said about the favorable aspect of prolapse: 

"About the pros it's kinda other talk. It's much much easier to keep hygiene with a prolapse. Without it sometimes bowel movements were a nightmare."

Which is interesting, since in my case that (Constipation) was one factor that makes me start with this fetish, and I think that is not unusual among other people.

By the way, you should explain more about the stretching part, because for what I read, prolapse without stretching the anus, could be a problem or a barrier.

• 2 weeks later...

hey thanks for the information, i have been stretching for about 14 years (I'm 28 now). i have a very loose hole and can prolapse about an inch outside of my body, but i have never used a pump on my ass before. now i have just ordered a penis pump, i can't wait to try it out and see how much bigger and more destroyed my hole will become.

• 3 months later...

I definitely love trashed butt holes. I have to admit I'm not the biggest fan of prolapses especially not DGG's. It doesn't work for me. 

I do love a nice bloom.

• 1 month later...

Awesome post and really great advice:) 

i have been pumping for some time now and I can feel my ass starting to prolapse, but it feels like it’s stuck on the tailbone like it is somehow attached to it. Do you have any advice?

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Buskow, do I remember well you talked of a girlfriend?
I was wondering, if that's correct, what is her opinion about the goal you expressed (reaching the point prolapse could stay outside)? This doesn't scares her - referring to public life?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.