When you finally prolapse...

Jerrysans

I have had this question for a while and still haven’t gotten a straight answer. So here goes again.

Is there a distinguishable feeling when you first prolapse? Like a pop? Or something that’s uniquely crossing the finish line so-to-speak.

If any of you experienced prolapsers could answer in detail, that would be amazing. 

10 hours ago, Jerrysans said:

I have had this question for a while and still haven’t gotten a straight answer. So here goes again.

Is there a distinguishable feeling when you first prolapse? Like a pop? Or something that’s uniquely crossing the finish line so-to-speak.

If any of you experienced prolapsers could answer in detail, that would be amazing. 

The answer is: no.

There is no event in which prolapse suddenly pops out being exposed for daylight. Of course some people may experience such an eventful outcome but its not so often. Its rather like you take poop and gradually over time (much time) you feel like part of your inner tissue starts coming out. If i was to describe it I would call it a situation when you take a huge poop but it doesnt come out fully so you have to push more. When you reach your hand to check what is going on you feel a soft lump sticking out of you. Thats how it begins in most of cases. Then it goes further over time straining and pressure applied. There wont be any prolapse unless you are old and tired OR you practice and strain much. Wish you luck if you want to achieve it. Road to it is sometimes bitter but at the end is worth it. There is so much pleasure coming from it. Gonna admit sometimes it feels like having a child haha. Make a routine on your own and follow it to achieve desired results. Mine is self fisting connected with straining and pushing once per 2,3 days depends on when my rectum heals so that I could start once again. - you may ask how I know Im ready again? I know it because once Im fisting myself for enough time my rectum starts secreting massive ammount of kind of sticky substance that I use for lube. Dont have to use artificial lube anymore :D This state continues after fisting for about 16 hours or if it was intense then day or 1,5 day. When it stops and I can feel straining doesnt induce further secretion then Im ready to start training one more :) 

From my experience, not experienced.. but I think I’ve went through enough to say a little.. 

It’s similar to growing a new muscle. But think of it as colon based. With a lot of abs. 

Muslces grow over time, takes nutrients, training, and rest. I learned treating it similarly works most effective for me. 

As far as physical experience, I feel a descending that seems like it’s coming from the sigmoid. But I feel like that’s where I am.. descending stage that’s just takes time now. Just have to eat right(look up what nutrition colon benefits from) work it out, then rest and, like working out, stretch every day.

My Workout

I have started to use inflatables.. pump until you feel that stretch then pump a little more. Keep there for a bit. Use favorite dildo and push it as deep as I can until it warms up and the stretch goes away, then I push it in a little more until the stretch goes away. Then I’ll start to play for a little until I can’t anymore.

Stretching

I usually just put the top of a dildo from working out so it stretches but still leaves the rest alone. I’ll keep it there for a bit. 

Mix it up and learn to feel your colon and what muslces you need to need to put it out. 

:P

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.