Siswet making progress

I am saying xl as well and I think she can take it as soon as the money is right.

Let's wait and see...

Also, don't you think she might enjoy these anal games at least a little bit? I've never tried any extreme anal on myself, but if you're very used to it wouldn't it become somewhat pleasurable? Even for a female?

Edited by wilddragon13

I think she does enjoy it. Once you start it is addicting and hard to stop. Bigger deeper bigger deeper till you max out.

I think that this girl enjoys it more than a little... I said that judging for her videos, she is relaxed and her moans sound very real. I think that anal stimulation could be enjoyed by both men and women. I don't know if everyone can enjoy it but many can. And it can be addictive for some people I know it by self experience.

It does seem so doesn't it? :D You can tell she's pushing herself to take bigger, even though I think she takes very big already and it would be enough for analshows.  

I'll eagerly wait to see what she does next... delicously wild and generous Siswet. :diablo: 

Expectations are hi for this one. Hopefully she will stay true to her nature and not let anyone hang fake tits on her and convince her she needs to start acting for the camera. Do it because she likes big things in her and make some money on the way.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.