Bleeding from anal toying

Totget188

I've been trying many ways to my myself cum without touching my dick which includes fingering. The only way I've been able to accomplish this was to push the dildo in and out at really fast rate. Usually after every anal session I experience some sort of bleeding. I've never experienced any pain but there is always something blood. I don't own sex toys so I use vegetables wraped in saran wrap and vegetable oil.

Saran wrap around an object will fold into sharp edges, which will cause microtears if you insert and remove quickly. Consider springing for condoms, which lack edges, or using veggies like eggplants and cucumbers which have smooth, waxy skin, without a wrapper. Vegetable oil isn't the worst lube available, but it also isn't ideal - you probably want either a thicker oil-based lube like crisco/vegetable shortening, or a water-based lube like J-lube. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.