Question for experienced "prolapsers"

Guest johnroseb

Guest johnroseb

Hi,

I hope some "Prolapsers" can answer this question:

We know that Rectum Prolapse is derived from excess of flesh. So my question:

Can this lead to trouble while pushing in toilet? 

By the way, this is a serious question because for my understanding, the excess of flesh could be a block for the anus.

Could anyone please shed a light in this one?

I’ve been stretching since the ‘90’s. I have a respectable rose/prolapse. I have ZERO issues with my ass. In fact, I’d say it’s stronger than most “normal” assholes. And I PUSH.

Have at it.

Looking at it from medical point of view... 

If you have spontaneous full prolapse it will surely obstruct the poop pathway resulting in inability to defecate. Such thing won't happen if you are pursuing prolapse gradually. Stretching both anal canal and rectal ampulla will widen up this pathway so that even if rectal tissue is falling out during pushing on toilet you will be able to defecate properly. If you don't work on stretching it before then you may have or may not have problems associated with pooping. My case - 2 years from nothing to full prolapse with nice length but no deep stretching whatsoever (w/o self fisting). I won't day I have problems with defecation but sometimes if I push a finger inside my prolapse deep enough behind the still narrow parts then there is some obstructed poop to be felt. If I stand up then the gravity is doing it's job allowing it to go outside

You should not be scared about it. Its almost impossible to aquire hefty prolapse overnight and it requires lots and lots of training. Enjoy your journey and take your time :) and remember about deep stretching from time to time! :D

Guest johnroseb

Hi all,

Just taking a few snippets from: buskowianka12

14 hours ago, buskowianka12 said:

.. If you have spontaneous full prolapse it will surely obstruct the poop pathway resulting in inability to defecate...

...Stretching both anal canal and rectal ampulla will widen up this pathway so that even if rectal tissue is falling out during pushing on toilet you will be able to defecate properly. ..

...If you don't work on stretching it before then you may have or may not have problems associated with pooping....

That's exactly my point. - Because I'm not into stretching, I was going into pumping only, and it's not a large cylinder.

Then I started to get concerned while I was researching and stumbled on this: "Rectal prolapse can result in constipation, as it can cause a blockage of the anal opening."  Source 

So invariably I think some should stretch while aiming to prolapse, otherwise this can be messy situation.

My case - 2 years from nothing to full prolapse with nice length but no deep stretching whatsoever (w/o self fisting).

And for what I understood, you had this problem right? And you fixed with stretching. Have you panicked while in trouble or regretted a bit that time? 

You should not be scared about it. Its almost impossible to aquire hefty prolapse overnight and it requires lots and lots of training. Enjoy your journey and take your time :) and remember about deep stretching from time to time! :D

I try not but it's hard since I'm worried, on the other hand I just can't leave this thing. :)

Good explanations. Keep it on.

Hello to everyone

I'm new in this forum. :)
Its since the begginig of 2018 that I decided to train my anus. My target is prolapsing but I now, I have to go step by step. The first goal will be to have a rosebutt but I don't have a pump for my hole so I feel like a rose but really I just have a nice gape. What kind of exercice can I do to improve the rose without pumping?
Thak you all 

Pumping is the most effective and quickest way to get prolapse.

because although the anus is wide enough the rectum wont come down as quick, because the rectum is held by some ligaments inside.

Only pump can pull it down.

I was reading all comments in previous topics and definetly I have to buy a toy to pump my rose. Thank you for answer Melvin, I hope to have a prolapse soon :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.