Full prolapse

Bottomlad

Hi I have a rosebutt, when I'm playing and feeling round inside my ass it's feels like im not too far away from a full prolapse, the fold inside my rectum feels like it's at the tip of ass, questions is for anyone with a full prolapse, can u remember before u had full prolapse what was it like? And the first time you actually prolapse full flop out of your rectum what was it like? Did you know straight away? Just would like all your story so I know what to expect etc, thank you in advance 

Edited by Bottomlad

I’m where you’re at now, also.. I feel a lot of pressure on my hole. My prolapse seems like it’s already really big inside me. Maybe I can’t tell since this all so new and it’s small but feels big.. but With all the prolapses out there. I don’t think mine is the folding out from anus like Roxy Raye. I feel like my prolapse is gonna be like DGGs. But I’m really not even sure. I feel close like you though. So I’m also curious! 

1 hour ago, ToeHead said:

I’m where you’re at now, also.. I feel a lot of pressure on my hole. My prolapse seems like it’s already really big inside me. Maybe I can’t tell since this all so new and it’s small but feels big.. but With all the prolapses out there. I don’t think mine is the folding out from anus like Roxy Raye. I feel like my prolapse is gonna be like DGGs. But I’m really not even sure. I feel close like you though. So I’m also curious! 

Thank you for your reply, I can't tell how big it is going to be, when I stretched and feel about in my ass it's like the walls are at the tip of my ass, hope you make some progress soon make sure to let me know how u get on I'll do the same, the top part of my rectum near to balls comes out quiet easy but at the back when I strech u can feel there ain't much left to push until I have a full prolapse but I could be wrong, anyone with full prolapse with advice would be welcomed with your story's 

I started feeling like something inside, like a stool but not like stool it is feeling like dildo, then when i put my finger inside my ass and i fellt the tip of the prolapse.

When i rub that tip i feel like getting aroused, and almost finished  (getting orgasm) by rubbing that tip of prolapse.

Then i start put small penis vacuum pump and pull out the prolapse.

But try to be gentle suction, not so high pressure. Slow & steady.

Thank you for your reply Melvin, yes I have that feeling when rubbing that area inside you, the sensations are intense and I piss while rubbing, can I ask while pump inside with suction do you pull on the pump and push while suction is there? And how far inside do you place the pump thank you for your help 

just try to push your pump as far as it goes, normally it doesn't go so far. But don't use force, use a lots of lube and try push in.

While suction on, you can pull a bit but it wont come out all.

Hey, thanks for the information. I’ve dabbled in pumping a little and did some anatomy studying, I’ve tried to aim for about 1.5 - 2 inches in since that’s the area the rectum folds outside. My idea is that you wanna suck the prolapse towards that and not too much in sucking only one part of the rectal tissue. 

Hi,
I would say that 1.5 - 2 inches should be a good deepth. If I insert my fingers in my rectum and try to push my internal prolapse, thats as weel the deepth were the internal prolapse starts to fould out.

On 10/05/2018 at 1:18 PM, ToeHead said:

My idea is that you wanna suck the prolapse towards that and not too much in sucking only one part of the rectal tissue. 

You have hit the nail on the head for me here as I only place the pump just inside and think I may be only pumping part of my insides, I'll try and go deeper thank you

1 hour ago, deepassfist said:

Hi,
I would say that 1.5 - 2 inches should be a good deepth. If I insert my fingers in my rectum and try to push my internal prolapse, thats as weel the deepth were the internal prolapse starts to fould out.

Yeh thank you for your advice, I'll try and go deeper when I next play

Guest johnroseb
On 5/8/2018 at 8:41 AM, ToeHead said:

I don’t think mine is the folding out from anus like Roxy Raye. I feel like my prolapse is gonna be like DGGs. But I’m really not even sure.

I have exactly the same feeling as you. I think to unfold like Roxy Raye there is something different to do, like for example dilating the inner walls. 

She used to insert big inflatable plugs, maybe this is the reason. I'm still researching about this.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.