Almost prolapse

Jerrysans

I feel like I’m getting close. I’ve been using the b-10 tango and leaving it in my ass for about an hour a couple times a week.

I’ve seen a lot of people comment that they need to pump to get it out, but I’m nervous to do that. 

Does it look like I’m getting there? Any tips on what the next steps are?hAmyZlM.pngYPfvyUA.png

Hi there, it looks like you have a rosebutt or mucosal prolapse where the outer lining of the rectum has stretched and is able to be pushed out a little, I couldn't tell you how far away you are from full prolapse as I'm at same stage as you although Iv been pumping again a month or so, if u can purchase a pump I highly recommend as Iv seen a lot of progress on what I can push out when stretching, the fold in my rectum is at the tip of my ass feels like I have less than a cm of gain to make till it fully pushed out, but just keep going I'm sure in a few months of playing you might just get there

Hello.

Thank you very much for your photos.

I would say that you have a nice rosebud / initial gape.

You must insist and play like your are doing till now and I have to admit that pumping helps and this even when I still can't introduce my pump system inside my anus, only outside...And I feel my anus a bit more "soft" and more handled and loose when I introduce 4 fingers or my own fist.

Definitely pumping helps even if you don't introduce it inside.

Just pump yourself by outside first and when you can stretch enough to introduce it , add a lot of lube and try it a little bit and with care...The feeling by outside is wonderful...I can't wait to try it inside. I need a bigger plug to stretch enough in order to introduce my pump developer.

I will try to send some photo of this, my initial stage too.

Thanks again for your photos. ;)

Regards.

18 hours ago, jorgon said:

Hello.

Thank you very much for your photos.

I would say that you have a nice rosebud / initial gape.

You must insist and play like your are doing till now and I have to admit that pumping helps and this even when I still can't introduce my pump system inside my anus, only outside...And I feel my anus a bit more "soft" and more handled and loose when I introduce 4 fingers or my own fist.

Definitely pumping helps even if you don't introduce it inside.

Just pump yourself by outside first and when you can stretch enough to introduce it , add a lot of lube and try it a little bit and with care...The feeling by outside is wonderful...I can't wait to try it inside. I need a bigger plug to stretch enough in order to introduce my pump developer.

I will try to send some photo of this, my initial stage too.

Thanks again for your photos. ;)

Regards.

If your struggling to get pump inside I struggle other than 1 position, layed on my back proped up, hand under my leg place round anal area and push out while pushing the pump in, any other position I struggle to get it in

I definitely need a plug with a bigger diameter in order to make it easier introduce my pump penis system inside my anus.

On 5/4/2018 at 12:35 AM, Bottomlad said:

Hi there, it looks like you have a rosebutt or mucosal prolapse where the outer lining of the rectum has stretched and is able to be pushed out a little, I couldn't tell you how far away you are from full prolapse as I'm at same stage as you although Iv been pumping again a month or so, if u can purchase a pump I highly recommend as Iv seen a lot of progress on what I can push out when stretching, the fold in my rectum is at the tip of my ass feels like I have less than a cm of gain to make till it fully pushed out, but just keep going I'm sure in a few months of playing you might just get there

Thanks, I’m exicted to get closer, but I am a little anxious about pumping.

11 hours ago, Jerrysans said:

Thanks, I’m exicted to get closer, but I am a little anxious about pumping.

I understand lots of lube don't rush work up with a big toy if you can before you try low and slow pressure try it for maybe 5-10 min if it's your first time, good luck 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2018 at 2:21 PM, BodyAss said:

TY for pics, but not even close... Work, work, work!

No? How far off am I? What does it feel like when you actually get there? 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.