Downsides?

Openhole

Please forgive me if this has been covered here before, but I can’t find it.

Is there anyone here who will admit to any (if they exist hehe) down sides to having a prolapsed hole? Like, does it pop out when you don’t want it to like at work or something? What does it do when your on the toilet? Does it only come out to play when your hole is stretched and warmed up, and stay inside normally?

When I was playing the other day before work I realised I’ve got a generous rosebud happening lately and am very interested in progressing it further! Although I’m a little concerned my wife will be turned off by it and I don’t want my life to be defined by my prolapse as much as I want one!

I look forward to your honest answers and thanks in advance!

Keep up the good work everyone! 

Don't know if you'd properly say I have a prolapse or just a very big rose, but here are some things I've noticed. Wouldn't really call any downsides, but I'm sure everyone has their own opinions:

1) on the toilet, my rose will bloom out. this is more so if I've had a stretching session recently, but even over long breaks I'd get a big rose on the toilet anyway. this largely isn't a problem (and kinda helps instead actually) but is occasionally a bit harder to clean. this was pretty much never an issue closing, unless I had played very very recently

2) as the topic I recently started, my hole hangs open a lot longer after play. does mean I have to time my play a bit more cautiously but big open gapes are sort of the point so :D

3) during stretching I definitely feel I go a good bit deeper, easier as everything slides forward. actually feel like I've lost some maximum girth because of everything spilling out, need to push things back in a bit with my bigger toys. think it mostly means I value tapers more than I used to, probably can train back to using flatter blunter toys. I do see blood a bit more often in stretching, guess lots more exposed veins that could have a small break and able to reach deeper less stretched territory

4) related to the deeper feeling from 3, cleaning out seems to be much more thorough even with less water/effort. I guess I'm just more open internally generally speaking

Hi  Friend ..... :) 

..... I do not know exactly the answers to your questions because I do not have a prolapse yet but someone who has a prolapse has to say whether it is controlled or not, but it seems to me that if the anus and swine are not very extended or relaxed, prolapse to go out only as desired, and in the other case when going to the toilet ..... 

Enjoy ..... :) 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.