Pumping, low and slow vs. hard and fast

jdeesohs2012

Which would help grow my rose? Low pressure over long periods of time or high pressure for shorter durations while pushing   hard.

Also, will pushing hard on the toilet help it grow?

My rosebutt seems to be acting stubborn, it's at a certain size now and it doesn't want to hang out farther or thicker. Any toys, methods, and training advice recommendations are greatly appreciated :)

I'm working with pump just placeing it into my ass maybe a cm or so, pumping till I start feeling sensation of growth and push really hard, wait till sensations relive a little then maybe a few more pumps of pressure, then leave it like that squatting down and pushing maybe for 10min maybe bit longer, this is something we need to repeat time and time again and we will eventually see growth. Along side playing with your big dildos and inflatable butt plugs 

Hi Man ..... :)

..... Pumping ..... low and slow ..... :)

• 1 year later...

I've found pumping hard, then release pressure and repeat really pulls out my prolapse without causing the inflated edema look. It's taking a bit of training to get used to going hard for 30 mins, but it sure gives good results. And my tops always love fucking and cumming in my wrecked hole. I'll need to post updated pics soon

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.