Internal ass inflation leads to prolapse?

widevision

I have been noticing something and wondered if anyone has had a similar experience to back it up. I notice that cam girls that use inflatable dildos and inflatable butt plugs a lot seem to be able to prolapse pretty easily; I say that because I can't imagine they practice prolapsing.

It makes sense to me: if you stretch out your colon via repeated inflating it, your colon will have to go somewhere when you push out.

Does anyone have experience with inflating things in their ass?

Well I don't have experience there pal, but I'd hazard a guess these girls are just experienced in anal stretching if they are webcaming it, so having a bit of a rose would kinda be inevitable I guess.

9 hours ago, Anon42 said:

...if they are webcaming it, so having a bit of a rose would kinda be inevitable I guess.

That's what I guess too. I've also noticed that there are a lot of cam girls with gaping pussy. Well, keeping something inside everyday for long time plus multiple sessions with dildos and so... I thinik it's not even needed to use huge toys to develop a nice gape.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.