Sore after a stretch...

Openhole

This may seem like a silly question, but does anyone have tips on how to prevent or slow down the irritation I get when I stretch and play with my ass a lot?

moisturiser? More lube?

i love and crave anal play and stretching, but every time i do it my hole feels raw and sore after a while. Am I the only one that experiences this or is it unavoidable?

thanks in advance, looking forward to reading others experiences

I think it depends on how much action did you have.

Depends on if you were looking for new goals in terms of stretching or prolapsing, etc.

I have fisting action by my wife only once a week and I don't feel any bad consequence.  Her fist is so little...I will have to ask her a double fist soon. She noticed that my " "rear bag" is so big...". In this case I will tell you my later feelings.

Kind regards.

Yes, my rectum.

She doesn't know about my previous anal action with big buttplugs. I have developed a nice and big rectum inside me. I would loveto have a good prolapse too but I don't know how to reach this.

Thanks for the quick answers!

i don’t do it anywhere near as often as I would like due to current living arrangements. I’m keen on that to change in the next few months so I can go back to daily enemas and dilating in the shower

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.