Jake Orion Looking For You

JakeOrion93

Hello my name is Jake Orion, I am mostly known in the Gay Community. 

I live in Tampa , FL and I am looking for women who like to prolapse and fist for my upcoming amateur videos.

Please check out my Twitter @jakeorion93 and my Instagram Jakeorion1993.

I am pretty popular and looking for some good partners for my videos.

I am not gay, I just perform for gay men online , not in person.

Dare I say time for  'personals' or the like on here? Craigslist accommodated a lot of this kind of stuff, so its getting spread around now that they are down.

Just thinking out loud.

On 3/30/2018 at 7:21 AM, wannab said:

Dare I say time for  'personals' or the like on here? Craigslist accommodated a lot of this kind of stuff, so its getting spread around now that they are down.

Just thinking out loud.

You do know why they got shut down... Unless you want that to potentially happen here :rolleyes:

Wannab - US gubmint passed law that subjects personals websites/their owners to criminal and civil liability when 3rd parties (I.E users/us) misuse personals 'unlawfully'. As 'unlawfully' has been made so broad/a catchall in this legislation, Craigslist didn't want to even slightly risk that kind of liability so they shut down personals in the US

Edited by MistahBungle

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.