Hard or soft cock when streching

Fistmyasshard

Last night the wife was punch fisting with one hand after a while i stopped playing with my cock to make it last longer when i started to get soft i could feel my ass having no resistance to her hand and could feel that i had a  huge gape which never happened before she paused to lube her other hand and while she was doing this i was rubbing my cock and got hard, when she went to put her hand in my ass it had tightened right back up after my cock started  getting softer again  for the first time ever she got both her hands in and double fisted me something we have tried loads of times.so my question is is bigger strechs easier without a erection? And sidenote im thinking of trying for a prolapse i got a internal one already what i wana know is if u have a big prolapse can u push it out with no warmup and straight away take a huge toy?

My cock is almost always soft when I’m playing with big toys.

I’ve read somewhere that large insertions limits blood flow to your cock, someone correct me if I’m wrong but it would make sense.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.