Prolapse without pumping?

LuigiBuldrini

Hi to everyone I'm a 22 years old male who started anal play at a young age , for now I can take an object 7,5-8 cm diameter and 13-15 cm long without problems after 25-30 minutes of playing , I haven't got the rose to go out yet and my question is : how can I get the rose to get out and then how can I get a prolapse without pumping ? 

Thanks to all for the response 

I suggest adding straining to your diet. During BMs, during playing, any time you get a few minutes. You can standing, sitting on a toilet, or squatting. I have rarely pumped(1-3 times). Don’t think I did it right and it was over 7-10 years ago. Since then I’ve strained a lot and am now developing an internal prolapse. I can feel getting larger often just from staining. If I have a BM, I’ll stay on a while longer and strain. If I’m squatting(alone, of course) I’ll strain for a minute. Just feel it move around until it moves easier inside then I’ll stop then do it again. Lately it’s been feeling like something swimming around my hole when I strain. Have to strain a little longer. But it’s happening more frequent. Also do an enema at least once a week to induce straining. I’ve heard of people using laxatives. Use at your use risk but I heard that can give you some interesting BMs. Anyway good luck. Be cool if we can get this to a science for newbys and vets. 

Edited by ToeHead

Pumping can help but it usually just puffs up your rectal walls. Straining and stretching your anus is where it’s at. I’m on the toilet right now and pushing HARD. 

thanks guys if you have any other suggestions do not hesitate and let me know , i've read about putting a bar of soap in my anus to let me push even harder , any suggestions like this one?

35 minutes ago, LuigiBuldrini said:

thanks guys if you have any other suggestions do not hesitate and let me know , i've read about putting a bar of soap in my anus to let me push even harder , any suggestions like this one?

Honestly, this seems silly. A needless complication. Just push. And stretch. 

Why not pump though? I don't see any better to try staining every week for a few years what could be done with a pump in a month. 

After several years of occasional play (once a month or so), I obtained a pump, after few unsuccesful tries I hit it just right and made myself internal prolapse easily. After few months and maybe like 10 sessions I have nice rosebutt/prolapse that I could push out without a warm-up. I used 6cm pump.

Hello Lampa: could you take a photo of your prolapsing, please?.

1 hour ago, lampa said:

Why not pump though? I don't see any better to try staining every week for a few years what could be done with a pump in a month. 

After several years of occasional play (once a month or so), I obtained a pump, after few unsuccesful tries I hit it just right and made myself internal prolapse easily. After few months and maybe like 10 sessions I have nice rosebutt/prolapse that I could push out without a warm-up. I used 6cm pump.

I can not buy it, I do not know where to hide it, I live with other people

• 4 weeks later...

There's something pleasurable about going the all natural route, as it were. Straining is definitely an important component, I find if I push my lips up into me while straining down then let them flop out abruptly it gives me a good momentary overstrain that feels quite nice. 

I think straining and stretching is the key even if your useing a pump, I have been pumping again for few weeks now and yes I have seen a difference but still not fully satisfied, the little things Iv rolled up and learnt on this site is all our body's are different and generally if you want a prolapse it's going to take time, so advice would be to enjoy it all and celebrate every mm gain you make, also if you do manage to stretch and push out your rectum try and keep it out for aslong as possible, it engorges the rectum making it bigger this has definitely worked for me, I read it somewhere on this site by a pro

Guest analpumper

Love my pumping, but still can only get a partial prolapse, anyone on here use poppers or anything else to help your cause??

Poppers won't help at all. They are just kind of chemicals used by community to relax muscles in a way they could be penetrated without any resist or pain. If you want to use it then go for it but it won't change your prolapse in any way. Rectum continue slipping down as the straining continues. Pushing on the toilet causes the pressure implied on the rectum and this pressure results in the damage of connective tissue and small vessels. This damage serves purpose in regeneration and extending of the tissue. There are numerous substances taking part in process of regrowth - it's just like a cut on your finger. Histologically if you want to develop full-time prolapse then there is some work to do. Straining straining straining and maybe pumping if you don't have any tissue coming out. You can easily grab the ends of the rectal wall using you fingers shaping them as hook from both parts: either top bottom or medial lateral. I strongly disadvise using any foreign substances in your body that could possibly cause stroke and cause damage to the neural plexus. Cheers :) just be safe

I wouldn't use neither any substance .

I have developed a very little prolapsing, but it's unnoticeable. I want to develop a bigger one.

Maybe I need a bit of pumping...I'm waiting to see if my hemorroids leave my anus free to start testing.

And I would love to read that all of you are developing a good prolapse. ;)

Kind regards.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.