Hemorrhoids help

Bottomlad

Hi all, 

love this forum your all so brilliant with advice and help. Iv been playing for 10+ years now with large toys, fist etc. Anyways the help I'm asking for is with hemorrhoids, when I push I feel a bulge on my anus, when I stretch and push I can get abit maybe 2 cm tops of my rectum out, but like this weekend if I go to hard i get swollen lumps just inside my anus which I'm pritty sure are  hemorrhoids, there horrible and irratate when playing, has anyone got tips to help them go away? I know over time the swelling will go down but is there any extra tips you loverly people can give,? Also can hemorrhoids block your rectum from coming out? I know I'm near a full prolapse as when I put my fingers in and push you can feel it turning outwards feels like there is maybe 1cm left of turning before it pops out, anyone else have this feeling when nearing the ultimate goal of full prolapse? Thank you in advance

Edited by Bottomlad
Forgot to ask if hemorrhoids can block the prolapse

27 minutes ago, Bottomlad said:

Hi all, 

love this forum your all so brilliant with advice and help. Iv been playing for 10+ years now with large toys, fist etc. Anyways the help I'm asking for is with hemorrhoids, when I push I feel a bulge on my anus, when I stretch and push I can get abit maybe 2 cm tops of my rectum out, but like this weekend if I go to hard i get swollen lumps just inside my anus which I'm pritty sure are  hemorrhoids, there horrible and irratate when playing, has anyone got tips to help them go away? I know over time the swelling will go down but is there any extra tips you loverly people can give,? Also can hemorrhoids block your rectum from coming out? I know I'm near a full prolapse as when I put my fingers in and push you can feel it turning outwards feels like there is maybe 1cm left of turning before it pops out, anyone else have this feeling when nearing the ultimate goal of full prolapse? Thank you in advance

The only way to successfully get rid of hermorrhoids is to go to the doctor who will give you some kind of medication (sclerosis agent most times). Also check yourself for the liver and esophagus. These are the structures that could be endangered by too high blood pressure - hermorrhoids don't come out without proper reason :D

I think it's just from been to rough and hard for very long time, when I have had breaks for a month at most (been honest) they do shrink, maybe I should have a proper break for a few months and that is hard cause I'm like an impatient child wanting to get the full prolapse as I know I'm nearly there, I really need to start been most careful in the way I play with me anus and just put strain on it when I'm actually going to push, what do you think mate? I must say you are a great person to listen to on here so much good advice thank you

5 hours ago, Bottomlad said:

I think it's just from been to rough and hard for very long time, when I have had breaks for a month at most (been honest) they do shrink, maybe I should have a proper break for a few months and that is hard cause I'm like an impatient child wanting to get the full prolapse as I know I'm nearly there, I really need to start been most careful in the way I play with me anus and just put strain on it when I'm actually going to push, what do you think mate? I must say you are a great person to listen to on here so much good advice thank you

Imo there is no need for you to make any breaks. Hermorrhoids are real pain in the ass and they won't disappear at their own. You can wait even 10 years and they will be still able to present themselves under right circumstances. There is nothing shameful about going with it to a doctor. Trust me. I'm a beginning student and we've already seen so many things that are both far worse and far more embarrassing. If you are worried he would notice the prolapse then ask yourself a question: why did he choose to be gastroenterologist or surgeon? He must have been really interested and keen on the topic. You would get the treatment asap and then you could be able the continue pursuing your dream to fully prolapse. Hope you find a way to get rid of them :/

Hi, I’m a great example of what buskowianka said. I started get to get a hemorrhoid when I was 13/14. I’m currently 25/26 and I still have the same one. It’s getting worse (I have an appointment scheduled now) the hemorrhoid is a stage 4. And when the swelling goes down. Feels like my anus skin is detached from inside. Sometimes it can be difficult to pass stool because my rectum will think it’s out or something. The movement just stops on the hole. It’s definitely manageable. But I still ‘suffer’ time to time and I believe the swollen hemorrhoid help hold in the prolapse in. Too much pressure in that area. And with the discomfort it can hard to relax. So. Doctors...

Thank you for both your advice, I'll get myself into doctors, I am honestly not to bothered about him seeing my prolapse aslong as I'm alone with him, thank you for your help I'm sure once there gone my play time will become a hole lot better been able to see my prolapse come out properly, want to get to a point where I do little stretching and just been able to push it out while relaxed, toehead yeh great reply I feel the same especially when Iv been to rough and hemorrhoids get puffed up feels like it's blocking my prolapse from coming out. Thanks for replays I'll let you know how doctors go ❤

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.