Point of no return?

BodyAss

I'm not bragging here or something — it just happened this way and I do really think that I'm lucky here — my new wife seems to be all the way into the anal! She fists me and apparently she likes when I do it with her (4 fingers though), piss herself all around and so on... But I she is still kind of shy or trying to behave this way... saying that she accepts only that four fingers of mine or my skinny fellow. Nothing else, like plugs or anything (and I'm pretty sure she'll like stretching a lot)!

Anyways, I'm happy with what I have, but all this situation reminded me about the feeling which I call "point of no return" — when you are that deep into anal, that you already can't stop. Personally I have no idea when I crossed that line, neither I have no clue if she's already did that or not, but I do sure that there is this some kind of a line there — when desire becomes... not obsession, but becomes somthing you can't fight with.

That's why here is two questions for you people:
1. Do you personally remember this "crossing", when it happened and why?
2. How to understand if your partner did that with you?

Any opinions or answers will be much appreciated.

Two months ago I asked my girlfriend introduce me some fingers in my anos and after some insistent attempts by my part, she accepted once we were really excited.

I offered my but in the doggy style and she put a very thin and transparent glove and she inserted one finger. Then she inserted two and she noticed that I could handle with more.

I asked her to insert more...Then arrived the 4th...and then, I asked the 5th...And she was surprised and terrified and....EXCITED.

Then I asked her to push in the whole hand and "voilà", the whole hand till her wrist!!. 

I started to squirt my preseminal fluid and she was surprised of the scene.

I started to masturbate and came after only a few manipulations.

After this first time, she asked me about "how big I have my internal cavity" and things like these...

She doesn't know that I fist myself and have played with toys like Ace Of Spades of 7'5cm of diameter .

I'm now with one hemorroids and I can't wait till this hemorroids disappear in order to go on with this.

She has been making me blowjobs meanwhile she has his fist inside me, or she has masturbated doing me handjobs meanwhile she fists me.

She loves me and I love her.

The real cause of this, is THE LOVE. Women can do all what you ask them if they love you and they know that you love them. and this is the "power of love" (what a topic). The best is feel love for your girl and try that she feels the best as you can do.

Kind regards.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.