well that escalated quickly from having 1finger to two hands up in your ass.

Kisame89

Hi guys,

I've been on this page for a couple of years and normally I don't post story's or questions. But this time I wanted to share it.

So I met a girl some months ago, we started chatting, meeting and having a lot of sex. While doing a lot of this stuf I told her often that I would love to have a finger up in my ass and she was ok with it, she even said I'm gonna massage your prostate (which she did before with her ex-boyfriend). So I was like YESSS. Told her that I love anal, and also that I play with myself sometimes. Then 2 weeks ago I showed her my xl buttplug and she was like wtf, does that fit? She was even scary to put it in me. Then last weekend, I asked her again can you finally finger my ass with one of more fingers and she said yes! While she start doing it, it felt so nice, never had that experience before cuz I was always to scarred to tell my secret to anyone. Then she was flabbergasted and said I have my whole hand in your ass (actually 4 fingers) so I grabbed her hand told her to put her dumb in also and pushed her full hand up in my ass. She was WTFFF it's so stretched out. I was like haha ;) and said try your other hand aswel and then I had 2 hands fully up in my ass!!!! Which was the greatest experience I've had in my life so far. So different, so much pleasure, can't even compare it to dildo's, buttplugs, fruits etc you name it. I think I reached heaven that night. 

I hope you guys enjoyed reading it, 

Have a nice day!

• 3 weeks later...

It's cool that she fisted you, but how did she react to it? Is she ok with it and wanting to do it more?  A girlfriend willing to fist you is a wonderful thing, but only if she's not bat shit crazy too.

Hello.

I told my experience a week ago or so and my girl reacted surprised and a bit ¿scary?.

After the first time she was asking me some aspects like "how big do you have your "space" o your rear part" with s smile...I didn't told her that I have around 20 years of anal experience (the biggest buttplug I can insert is the Ace Of Spades) and how her hand is really little her hand entered without not much effort.

We have fisting action every week, when we have time for that, because of the previous preparation (the cleaning task requires time and we don't have too much).

I think that I will wait till 20 fisting sessions more and when I buy again the Ace of Spades and after that, I think I will can ask her to be fisted with her two hands.

I'm whiling to reach a good prolapse, hence I hope that this help me to reach this goal.

She gets excited and the best is when after some minutes fisting me I ask her to lay on my back with my legs up and she starts to fist me again and meanwhile, she makes me a blowjob. This is the best and wildest experience I've ever had in terms of sex.

Kind regards.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.