Does anyone know any good inflatable dildo/butt plugs?

MikeD1337

I have been looking on places like amazon for a good inflatable dildo or butt plug and all I've seen are ones with bad reviews. Does anyone on here have any personal experience with any? I can currently take a 1.9" butt plug so I'm looking for something that will inflate to around 2.5-3 inches that I can work my way up to. 

I have something that is almost identical to this:

https://www.stockroom.com/inflatable-gargantula-dildo-black.html

and have had a lot of fun with it. The one downside is its length - it can be hard to get in, especially when it doesn't have much resistance to bending. I think I've worn out the foam core inside from squatting down on it, so if you have a partner to help guide it in you may have more success.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

i was looking for a new sex machine this afternoon, something with at least 8+" thrust length when i came across this inflatable dildo... it looks FUN. i will probably get one in the near future, to expand my horizons amongst others holes.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1309094207/monster-dildo-xxl-inflatable-butt-plug?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=thrusting+machine&ref=sr_gallery-9-29&pro=1&frs=1&organic_search_click=1

22 hours ago, stooge6 said:

i was looking for a new sex machine this afternoon, something with at least 8+" thrust length when i came across this inflatable dildo... it looks FUN. i will probably get one in the near future, to expand my horizons amongst others holes.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1309094207/monster-dildo-xxl-inflatable-butt-plug?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=thrusting+machine&ref=sr_gallery-9-29&pro=1&frs=1&organic_search_click=1

That’s comical in its size 

Edited by Rosebutt

• 3 months later...
21 hours ago, FistBi said:

These are prostate massagers. I don't know what effect they have on a woman...

In fact, it works just as well on women, don't ask me why, because my girlfriend always secretly play with it 

also there are anal toys , right?

21 hours ago, FistBi said:

These are prostate massagers. I don't know what effect they have on a woman...

the CHAT GPT gives me this answer :

Inflatable anal toys are generally designed for both men and women to use. However, it's important to keep in mind that anal play can be uncomfortable or even painful if not done properly. Before using any anal toy, it's important to start slowly, use plenty of lubrication, and stop if you experience any discomfort.

Additionally, not all women may be interested in using inflatable anal toys or any kind of anal play, and that's perfectly normal and okay. It's important to always prioritize your own comfort and safety when it comes to any kind of sexual activity.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.