Motivational topic

buskowianka12

If you are wondering how fast you can develop prolapse and have little morale because the progress is barely visible then I've got something for you:

Mine looked like that in Feb year ago:

https://buskowianka12.tumblr.com/image/157729428976

And now it looks like that: 

https://buskowianka12.tumblr.com/image/170979136471

Keep pursuing your kinks and don't let yourself stop. Just follow the routine and THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN. People of prolapsing community... Let's gather and make our colons sagging down to the floor! :D

Edit: zero pumping done on these pics

Edited by buskowianka12

Guest johnroseb
7 hours ago, buskowianka12 said:

Edit: zero pumping done on these pics

First of all congratulations!

By the way, I think plug is a good way to go too, in fact I think that is what some girls from industry do like Sierra Day.

I'd like to ask:

1) How many plays during the week?

2) Any cons so far?

11 hours ago, johnroseb said:

First of all congratulations!

By the way, I think plug is a good way to go too, in fact I think that is what some girls from industry do like Sierra Day.

I'd like to ask:

1) How many plays during the week?

2) Any cons so far?

1) I've been trying to do it everyday lately but at the very beginning in February it was like 3 to 4 maximum play sessions a week. I couldn't endure much less than I can now. Now I believe the force of gravity can make enough itself and all you have to do to be persistent and spending lots of time trying. On the other hand - 1 hour a day for 365 days - one huge push every 5 minutes and you've got a nice brand new prolapse.

2) Not a little bit. It feels quite nice to come on the toilet in the morning and to feel nice bulge coming out on it's own. Little pressure with abdominal muscles and it's in full bloom :D boner for the whole day

Only pushing it out every day? During how many years?

11 hours ago, jorgon said:

Only pushing it out every day? During how many years?

Yep. Only that. That's a proof everyone can achieve it :D whole process from the beginning to the current shape took me 2 years and a little bit. Just start doing it and slowly you will movie results!

Guest johnroseb
On 2/18/2018 at 6:52 AM, buskowianka12 said:

2) Not a little bit. It feels quite nice to come on the toilet in the morning and to feel nice bulge coming out on it's own. Little pressure with abdominal muscles and it's in full bloom :D boner for the whole day

Hi buskowianka12,

I hope you don't mind all these questions, but I can't resist.

1) Will you continue working to get it bigger? Do you have any size in mind?

2) Do you cam?

1 hour ago, johnroseb said:

Hi buskowianka12,

I hope you don't mind all these questions, but I can't resist.

1) Will you continue working to get it bigger? Do you have any size in mind?

2) Do you cam?

No camming:p I'm not living alone and I'm also not an actor-type. I don't have any particular size in mind. Just wanna to have it fully prolapsed to show you guys it's entirely possible in short time and to prove society having prolapse is neither wrong nor dangerous :) I believe I achieved half of the desired length at this very moment and will continue doing it. Right now I'm going through another exams so no time but really really if you wanna have prolapse. Go for it. Train. Discover your body. Study a little bit of anatomy. Try various methods. Be persistent. :)

Cheers!

Congratulation of your effort.

very nice topic indeed

keep us posted .

Well also many thanks for your tumblr :-)

Edited by paris18

Hi ..... buskowianka12 ..... :)

..... You are a great enthusiast and inspirer for us your followers who are on the way to achieving a prolapse, we are grateful for your advice and we hope for the future to help us .....Enjoy ..... :) 

I'm gonna keep pushing it out every day and with a little help of the penis pump once one thing and then the other exercise.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.