Any Regrets About Stretching

docebrown

Personally, I climax so much better Now. My anal climax from stretching is to the point I lose my breath and weep. Anyone else experience this?

4 hours ago, cuckmouse said:

Personally, I climax so much better Now. My anal climax from stretching is to the point I lose my breath and weep. Anyone else experience this?

Yes, agreed, with my wife's hand buried inside me and her mouth wrapped around my limp cock until I cum, minus the weeping. A limp orgasm in her wet, drooling mouth with her hand deep inside me, not much better than that, unless it was both hands, of course.

Guest Lettuce

Only issue I’ve had with it is how expensive toys get when you make it past a certain size <_< 

Otherwise I genuinely do feel like the more I stretch myself out and change my hole, the more like my true self I actually feel!

Two regrets, the first is to have been too focused on performance when I began, sure I made spectacular progress, but my body not having the rest it really needed, made it more painful than it had to.

The first regret led to the second which was I mostly got bored, because the ratio efforts/pain/pleasure was more led by efforts and pain in my mind, so fare less training, but still more perf driven than pleasure... vicious circle.

Now that I am back at it, slow pace, regular, and more pleasure driven, I actually do make progress in a delicious way

On 2/6/2018 at 7:29 PM, docebrown said:

Hi All,

Just wondering, Does anyone have any regrets about expanding and stretching their ass with huge toys/fists?

If you could go back to having a tight hole would you?

NAH! I'm hooked on the feeling of a loose hole. When I teach it, I give my subjects alternatives to strengthen their pelvic floor. In fact the last workshop i did everyone wanted a prolapse....Loose hole!

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, iodine2 said:

Some regrests: I can't get as hard / stay hard for as long, as I used to.

This may be due to age or too much poppers? Or anything causing ED?

I still get hard like when I was 20, and I'm 50 and yet can take two fists.

Now... I don't get full hard when being stretched, that's true. It's one of the other.

• 1 year later...

Absolutely no regrets. I love my big stretched loose hole and rosebutt. I'm not done stretching too. I want bigger looser and huge prolapse.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/4/2019 at 8:49 AM, Guest Lettuce said:

Only issue I’ve had with it is how expensive toys get when you make it past a certain size <_< 

Otherwise I genuinely do feel like the more I stretch myself out and change my hole, the more like my true self I actually feel!

ajhahjahjjahj, I have the same problem with medium/big toys xd

none!!! 

only thing is that I wish I started exploring anal fisting when I first started getting vaginally fisted because I was getting it REGULARLY at the time, & who knows what my asshole would look like at this point!

hopefully gonna have someone covid-safe available to fist me soon though!

ClaraDo you independently showed interest in the fisting of your holes or wanted your boyfriend?

In the same age you first accepted a fist vaginally and anally? :wub:

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/4/2021 at 8:16 AM, Ohyes1978 said:

It’s been like a addiction )

this is definitely true. I've recently started to make real progress on my prolapse and the addiction right now is pretty much all-consuming. like I'm writing this and at the same time literally fighting the urge to go play...

at this point, I regret nothing. I don't even regret waiting til I was 30 before I started trying to prolapse. that gives me a level of certainty that I'm making the right decision. and as for worrying about future regret... that's just a waste of time. because when I think back to younger days and ask myself what I regret, it's stuff that I wasn't even thinking about at the time. will I someday regret my prolapse? I don't know. I know that right now it feels amazing and it feels totally right.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.