Any Regrets About Stretching

docebrown

Hi All,

Just wondering, Does anyone have any regrets about expanding and stretching their ass with huge toys/fists?

If you could go back to having a tight hole would you?

Tight hole is nice and all when you want your ass to squeeze your partner's dick.  But personally, I love having a loose hole.  I feel accomplished knowing that my ass can take almost 4" wide toys with little work.  It's the thought that I can do something so taboo that turns me on. 

My starter toy is the Dick Rambone and only need a little lube to go to the balls now.  Just bought a xl dog dildo from bad dragon.  New goal is to get the knot in.

• 2 weeks later...

The only regret I have is not starting the hardcore stretching sooner! Since very young I have played with my hole but only in the last 5 years or so I’ve been actively trying to open up my asshole!

When I go to the bathroom at work for #2 and hear the guy in the next stall struggle very loudly, and I'm done in less than 20 seconds, nope.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to get some constipation, too. Not a problem any more. As for regrets, just that it's not bigger and looser yet with a big prolapse to play with.

• 3 months later...
Guest Kept4Her

Love having my hole stretched. I especially enjoy watching myself in a mirror as I push my rosebud  out and suck it back in. Pumping out my rosebud till I can make it pop out and pull it back is a real turn on for me and having pussy lips is the icing on the cake. Watching your ass lips push out and wrap around the head of your favorite dildo or butt plug is a real turn on. No regrets so far here only lots of pleasure

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2018 at 5:07 AM, Kept4Her said:

Love having my hole stretched. I especially enjoy watching myself in a mirror as I push my rosebud  out and suck it back in. Pumping out my rosebud till I can make it pop out and pull it back is a real turn on for me and having pussy lips is the icing on the cake. Watching your ass lips push out and wrap around the head of your favorite dildo or butt plug is a real turn on. No regrets so far here only lots of pleasure

Me too. If for some reason watching others abuse their ass-cunts, pussies or whatever, I just load one of my own in a video player and I'm ready to go.

• 3 months later...

The more I think about it the more I’m into it. No regrets at all, only regret is not starting sooner. I would have a much bigger prolapse right now. I can’t get enough of stuffing my starving ass.

• 3 weeks later...

Only regret is doing extreme sessions l night before something important. 

If youre taking something massive it will take a bit of time to totally tighten back up. In the mean time you may leak a bit of gas/mucus. 

Ever have wet underwear? It smells more to other than it does to you. 

I am in no way dicouraging anal, but I personally avoid going huge the night a big day at work 

I'm into stretching and getting down on as large dildos as possible, and I do feel a loosening afterward, a loosening that is reduced during the next few days. But the loosening is part of the excitement. The fact that I can feel my ass lips moving against each other after a good session is something I should be happy about - not the opposite.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.