Half way?

spank__

Hi guys! 

So been working on a complete prolapse, have larger lips and wanting a destroyed asshole. 

Been pushing a bit hard lately and now When im sitting on the toilet, my prolapse sort of rolls out base first from the bottom, instead of top part of my anus (closest to balls) Does this mean the tendon has given up on one side? 

I don't have pumps and seem to find conflicting views on best practice... Should I push the base up towards my lungs or try hook and drag down while pushing? 

Many thanks!! 

Hello guys.

I'm back for a moment... I haven't come back to post any new content but rather to execute somewhat 'educational' role. I'm going to explain everything as short as possible.

First of all. What is the prolapse?

It's condition when sphincter becomes patolous and is no longer able to hold inside both lining and tissue of rectum which can result in protrusion of red mass that potentially could be exposed for further risk but I'm not going to talk about that. 

1. Sphincter weak - gravitation does its work
  2. Gravitation does its work - walls of rectum get weakened and tend to collapse inside ( ONLY IF DILATED OR UNDER EXTREME ABDOMINAL PRESSURE - BIRTHS, PROLONGED STRAINING ETC
  3. Collapsed rectal walls create a ring that could be called a recess. If you noticed - after you achieve even small prolapse you can put your fingers around it and find surface that would be limited at the back of it. This recess doesn't exist in normal anatomy. Picture for explanation:      stpbPGa.jpg
  4. Excessive force put upon the rectum and other structures - anterior wall gets weakened even more and eventually, after the length of prolapse exceeds 5cm, anterior wall drags small intestine along it which would be located in pocuh created by peritoneum. Another pic:    tfluEzW.jpg
  5. And so on so on... You can imagine what happens after 20 years of doing it. Anyway it won't get bigger than total length of rectum + few centimetres of sigmoid colon. The problem starts when your prolapse gets stucked inside because sigmoid colon gets dragged inside. Only true hardcore veterans should care about it though. It is not dangerous unless u have 16cm+ of rectum sticking out.

Another reasons why prolapse DOES occur:

• loss of natural fixation towards sacrum
  • rectum gets straightened and there is loss in natural curves
  • muscles located in lower pelvis gets stretched and weakened
  • levator ani muscle that could be described in appearance as sling that is holding rectum starts having problems with contraction and that leads to further exposure of rectum to gravity

Here is pic of dilated, stretched and damaged pelvic floor muscles 

rWFl4WM.jpg

As you can see the intestine is straightened.

Some people refer to the muscles of pelvic floor saying that there are tendons that connect rectum to other structures and serve in holding it in right position in human body... BUT ITS WRONG. There are no tendons over there. There are only muscles built in a way it could potentially resemble tendon. There are only ligaments. Only one ligament in male body that is supporting rectum itself. If you don't believe me then check in wiki anococcygeal ligament. The only way to truly prolapse is to somehow weaken this ligament enough to allow total loss of fixation of rectum to sacrum.

20pmeuN.jpg

Hope I helped. Ah I forgot to tell you you should avoid trying to enlarge your lips because that obstructs blood flow and can result in hemorrhoids. Feel free to ask anything related to the problem.

Cheers.

As far as enlarging your lips, too late.

• 4 weeks later...

What exercises and training can we do to loosen the ligament?

looking at its location and direction it pulls (back towards the coccyx) would I be right to assume that pulling the rectum towards the front would help stretch it?  Maybe a fisting with strong pulling towards the belly?

my mistress and I are taking a scientific direct approach to getting my entire rectum to fall out 

Edited by Harveyspectre

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/3/2018 at 3:54 AM, biggapes said:

What do you mean by 'too late' 

Too late for me, I formed some fat purple lips from pushing too hard to relax my hole for a bigger stretch. Actually I have grown to like them a lot, would not change a thing, except to get bigger and looser.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.