ROSEBUTTBOARD - EXTREME ANAL DILATION AND ANAL FISTING
Sign in to follow this  
mauffra

favorite buttplugs/dildos

As new dildos and buttblugs are being created each year, which are you favorite this year ? Which are the best for new sensations or heavy dilatations ?

I’m currently loving my Great American Bombshell and a hollow segmented plug that allows me to really bury my double-ended dildo and do the best gape farts.

On 1/30/2018 at 8:47 AM, Rosebutt said:

I’m currently loving my Great American Bombshell and a hollow segmented plug that allows me to really bury my double-ended dildo and do the best gape farts.

Which one? I have both the Bunker Buster and the Destroyer. Both are excellent!

I am loving the combination of my Squarepeg Dino Plug and Dino Stretch. Their shape and material make it much easier to insert and get past my the tail bone. I am easily getting the 12.5" diameter DIno Stretch in and trying to be able to let it stay in and stretch myself even further.

Posted (edited)
  • mrhankeystoys - BIG DADDY (XXXL) balls deep for nice deep stretches
  • mrhankeystoys - DRAGON - (XXXL)  balls deep for nice deep stretches with heavy texture
  • mrhankeystoys - BOSS HOGG - (XXL and XXL) for nice deep stretches, still working to take them balls deep
  • squarepegtoys - Egg Plug (Monster) for long term pluging
  • squarepegtoys - Splitter (M and L [thinking about xl]) for blunt end pluging
Edited by deepassfist

Sign in to follow this